• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

BACK IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE! \o/
Not sure what to expect from this match. Valencia sacked Marcelino earlier this week and are back in some sort of crisis. They take on Barcelona in about 30 minutes...
A 16 year old is running rings around them and they find themselves 2 behind inside 10 minutes.

I'm sure there will be plenty of goals

Doesn't sound like CHO will feature in this one. Lampard mentioned he will use the League Cup game next week to play those coming back from injury etc. Nothing said about Kante, Emerson though. Should know more from Lampard's CL presser on Monday. 

Tuesday is the day, people. I'm going to Stamford Bridge to see my first Chelsea match. :dance:Have few questions though.

I got the seats in Shed end which Valencia has returned last week. Am I going to sit with the away supporters? I booked the tickets through my membership by the way. Will they allow a small backpack inside the stadium?

Anyway, can't wait for the match. If anybody is coming there I would like to meet you in person. :drunk:

1 minute ago, nachikethas said:

Tuesday is the day, people. I'm going to Stamford Bridge to see my first Chelsea match. :dance:Have few questions though.

I got the seats in Shed end which Valencia has returned last week. Am I going to sit with the away supporters? I booked the tickets through my membership by the way. Will they allow a small backpack inside the stadium?

Anyway, can't wait for the match. If anybody is coming there I would like to meet you in person. :drunk:

Well, @Laylabelle said she will be going. Can go a Chelsea date. :Goober: 

13 hours ago, nachikethas said:

No you won't be with the away supporters you'll be near them with a little gap for segregation enjoy your night son.