• Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Cheers to Tammy on what he's done this year and especially today.  Pleasantly surprised would be an understatement.  Mason Mount has also been tremendous.  His positioning and reading of the game has been far beyond his years.  Truly has been playing like a Premier League veteran.  +3 points against a difficult side

giphy.gif

The fruits of the academy, we are now seeing it. Whilst we have had a ban, it was still easy for Frank to ignore these lads and go easy with Giroud etc, he's stayed faithful and the rewards are showing.

I'm fucking delighted for all of them.

I can understand being pissed that CFC did not acquire Allison, I suppose, but why bother dwelling on that now? 

Kepa has been a good goalkeeper for us so far in his time here and our club has been quite unsettled all-around.

Lastly, that Italian kid from Milan --Cutrone, is a monstrous man-child. I don't think any defender will handle him well and he could be scoring goals like a Diego Costa if he gets the ball enough in the box during his time the Premier League. His build is more powerful than Diego. So, if anyone among our defenders or our GK were stunned by his presence, I wouldn't count that against them right now. Shit happens.

It's so fucking pleasing to hear the words from Frank saying the young lads 'deserve' the chance to play and also the gushing words from Shearer, Wright and Lineker on how impressive they are.

Of course with the transfer ban it has sort of been forced upon us but not to a full extent. I fully believe that even if we had chance to buy players Frank would of still utilised these lads in some shape or form.

Tammy's goals yesterday were all so different, that's what has pleased me more than anything, the shift and footwork for his third was terrific, he must keep wanting more.

I'm as happy as everyone about the nice win and the great prospect of Tammy, Mason and the others, but I don't think we've ever been so leaky at the back. Hopefully that gets sorted out in the coming weeks.

On 9/14/2019 at 6:00 AM, LAM09 said:
On 9/14/2019 at 5:37 AM, Jason said:

If Rudiger does start, he's going to need to have the game of his life with our potential back four.

On 9/14/2019 at 6:15 AM, Pizy said:

My expectations for tomorrow are now at rock bottom. Another L on the way I fear.

On 9/14/2019 at 6:21 AM, manpe said:

Yeah I'm usually pretty optimistic, but winning this one will feel like a bit of a miracle. Kante and Emerson out, Alonso in... I'm hoping he will have the game of his life to claim his stake, but what I think will happen is that he will be targeted and it will pay off for them. Zouma being his cover on that side isn't encouraging either.

On 9/14/2019 at 6:59 AM, LAM09 said:

We were outplayed by Sheffield United for large parts at home, we are without our best player and Alonso is nailed on to start.

You honestly think most of the comments aren't warranted?

giphy.gif

On 9/14/2019 at 8:01 AM, Jason said:

It is probably likely that we will be left fuming and exasperated over the defending and performance again but at the same time, there’s quality in this side. If we play to our potential, we can win this - it’s Wolves, not Man City - and at some point, we gotta improve, gotta play better as a team, with or without several key players. We can’t keep on putting the last few average performances forever.

:P 

16 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Why is everyone asking for streams? You don't have games on telly? Here in Serbia we have all 10 PL games on TV every week on regular cable TV. 

Because 3:00 KO's are not shown live in the UK.

They are however shown virtually everywhere else.

3 hours ago, different level said:

I'm as happy as everyone about the nice win and the great prospect of Tammy, Mason and the others, but I don't think we've ever been so leaky at the back. Hopefully that gets sorted out in the coming weeks.

I can't remember the last time we had such an inexperienced backline

1 hour ago, bigbluewillie said:

Because 3:00 KO's are not shown live in the UK.

They are however shown virtually everywhere else.

And like I mentioned previously, in practically every EU country the TV contract allows broadcasters to show only one of them 3pm games. Judging by the comments here, nearly every one of these EU broadcasters chose the United game.

4 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

The worrying thing is it's not one goal per game. In 5 games we've let in 11

Yeah there's definitely lot of work ahead in that department. I do however expect us to improve quite a bit once we get Rudiger and James into the XI and Zouma as far away from XI as possible