• Kovacic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)

1 minute ago, dreamcfc said:

It's really worrying the amount of opportunities we are being given to take advantage of opponent losses and snatch 3rd, have we ever once took advantage this season, where is the fight!!!

It comes from the manager......we have a zombie in charge and the players been infected. We are horrible........just horrid.

3 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

It's really worrying the amount of opportunities we are being given to take advantage of opponent losses and snatch 3rd and not taking them, have we ever once took advantage this season, where is the fight!!!

Nope but lucky for us nor has anyone else. If one team has dropped points so has most round them

Unfortunately can't see arsenal doing that today.

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

dont watch mate, its better

Im on my computer while my brother is watching the game....I have had enough of this boring insipid lifeless sarri ball. We are being dominated all over the pitch at home....by freaking watford that has nothing to play for and us everything to play for....how in the fuck is RA and the board happy with this I will never know.