• Kovacic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

On the occasions we actually do get in the ball around their box we look like Mourinho's Chelsea near the end. Everything grinds to a standstill, everyone just standing around. We make it so damned easy for these lesser teams to defend us and get back into position because we're not moving quickly.

This has been a big problem for years that's why I'm okay with Hazard, Azpi, Willian and Pedro leaving. We need to get rid of bad habits 

Guys, it is what it is. We have to accept we have a mangaer trying to play intricate attacking ootball with the bus that Mourinho drove into Stamford Bridge and Conte parked for success. Our players are simply awful and don't understand any other tactic than to counter attack. It just isn't in them.

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

Eden looks like he's had too many pies recently.

I said it the other day his currently overweight and had our recruitment been good or at least trust worthy it might have been a good time to sell him. He looks like his lost a step too, can't beat players regularly anymore and his barely played in the Europa 

Just now, DDA said:

Guys, it is what it is. We have to accept we have a mangaer trying to play intricate attacking ootball with the bus that Mourinho drove into Stamford Bridge and Conte parked for success. Our players are simply awful and don't understand any other tactic than to counter attack. It just isn't in them.

What does that say about sarii then.....if that isnt prove enough he aint a Chels quality manager then nothing will. Its his pathetic way or go bust.

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

That's the thing. I don't see how we'll manage if this is how we play. Likely to be back in Europa.

We need another Conte year were we are not in Europe. We have issues to sort out and I think being in champ league only deceives them

1 minute ago, Vybz Kartel said:

I said it the other day his currently overweight and had our recruitment been good or at least trust worthy it might have been a good time to sell him. He looks like his lost a step too, can't beat players regularly anymore and his barely played in the Europa 

He's been beating players for fun this season and at the World Cup. Its not so much about losing a step (which is true, he's 28) it's the extra pounds he's put on since the Liverpool game. Once he loses it, he'll be back to normal. A bit ridiculous on his part though.

2 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

We need another Conte year were we are not in Europe. We have issues to sort out and I think being in champ league only deceives them

Getting 3rd/4th will just pave over some huge huge huge cracks. 

Then again might not have to worry cause as it stands.. Probably won't be there anyway 

Just now, Atomiswave said:

What does that say about sarii then.....if that isnt prove enough he aint a Chels quality manager then nothing will. Its his pathetic way or go bust.

I get you want to blame Sarri for this shit and I admit it isn't easy not to but just look att he bigger picture. These cunts have been fucking walking around the pitch for years before Sarri came. They play when they want and it is a fucking disgrace to the Badge. Sarri isn't to blame for all this. What he is to blame for is the team selections. Although he is working with what he has at his disposal, which is a bunch of wankers.