Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 3-0 Watford


Jase
 Share
Followers 3

Man of the Match  

16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      1
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Christensen
      0
    • Luiz
      0
    • Alonso
      0
    • Jorginho
      0
    • Kante
      0
    • Kovacic
      0
    • Pedro
      0
    • Hazard
      5
    • Higuain
      0
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
      10
    • Giroud (sub)
      0
    • Cahill (sub)
      0


Recommended Posts

Chelsea 3-0 Watford
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS


Eden+Hazard+Chelsea+FC+v+AFC+Bournemouth

2018/19 Premier League Match 37
5th May, Sunday, 2019
Stamford Bridge
14:00 Kick Off (UK time)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They grow up so fast. Probably Eden Hazard last league game tomorrow at Stamford bridge. The end of an era.💙    

Oh! Spurs slipped, let’s disappoint the fans one last time and bottle it against watford 

I thought RLC was man of the match 

Posted Images

Just now, the wes said:

Sarri please play RLC in this game 🙏🙏

hate to say it, but I bet he rests him and plays Barkley

Eden will start

probably Alonso too, and Higs

 

Kepa

AC

Luiz

Alonso

Azpi

Jorginho

Kante

Barkley

Eden

Willian

Higuain

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Vesper said:

hate to say it, but I bet he rests him and plays Barkley

Eden will start

probably Alonso too, and Higs

 

Kepa

AC

Luiz

Alonso

Azpi

Jorginho

Kante

Barkley

Eden

Willian

Higuain

 

 maybe zappacosta for azpi the iron man? :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On May 2, 2019 at 3:52 PM, Vesper said:

hate to say it, but I bet he rests him and plays Barkley

Eden will start

probably Alonso too, and Higs

 

Kepa

AC

Luiz

Alonso

Azpi

Jorginho

Kante

Barkley

Eden

Willian

Higuain

 

No more Willian for the season his not interested anymore. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Capoue out tomorrow which is a huge bonus for us. Him and Doucoure are an excellent combo. Capoue would of been used to break our midfield runs going through. RLC (assuming he starts) and Kante, will be vital making those charging runs.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

this lot have been given countless opportunities on a silver platter to capitalize on rivals droped points and time after time they have failed to take advantage. If they can't do one fucking job then they all can fuck off for good, these primadonnas have no excuses whatsoever.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Must win as Spuds blew it again 😁😁😁

Win last 2 and can guarantee 3rd which would be an amazing unbelievable remarkable achievement 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

this lot have been given countless opportunities on a silver platter to capitalize on rivals droped points and time after time they have failed to take advantage. If they can't do one fucking job then they all can fuck off for good, these primadonnas have no excuses whatsoever.

Not only the players, Sarri as well.......we have become supremely soft and thats from the manager. Big managers wouldnt stand for it yet he does. But all that is secondary atm, lets get that win tomorrow and see where we will end up.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Must win as Spuds blew it again 😁😁😁

Win last 2 and can guarantee 3rd which would be an amazing unbelievable remarkable achievement 

Not really imo.....we have been so so poor all season bare the first 10 games. If any of our rivals were semi competent top 4 would be done and dusted some time ago. Of course we will take it but everything from tactics and level of play have been horrendous.......board members even more so.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...