• Loftus-Cheek
    • Hazard
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Higuain
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

2 minutes ago, Robchels said:

Game recording... will catch on hazard show tonight.

so rhe takeaway is that we discuss players and lineups during the week, just for hazard to win the game by himself on Sunday/Monday... :)

A bit troubling that we need to rely on him to beat whu at home tho.

too harsh I think, our movement was way better overall, we were just unlucky to not knock in 4 or 5, but that i football

2 nil

move on

top 4, win the EL

Sarri saves his smokey ass

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Should have been four or five nil, but my TV can stay in one piece. 

Heads up to Emerson for that goal saving block when it was 1-0

There was moments I did worry for your TV... Hurrah for not screwing it all up for once 

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

too harsh I think, our movement was way better overall, we were just unlucky to not knock in 4 or 5, but that i football

2 nil

move on

top 4, win the EL

Sarri saves his smokey ass

The movement was better because we played a weaker opposition at home who does not pressure our passing. 

That’s my take anyway, people will always see causality to fit one’s agenda.

will be convinced once this line up does well in tough away games, but personally I think it’d be suicidal. :)

Haters that support other clubs will say we were a 1 man team. But everyone was good today and it was a total team performance.

Those 3 changes Sarri has made recently (CHO, RLC, and Emerson) have made a huge difference. So much energy, so much pace, so much athleticism. If only we were utilizing them earlier and throughout the season we'd be comfortably in 3rd and way out of sight of the other contenders.

Alonso should under no circumstances get his place back. He'll obviously start in a couple of days in Prague, but Emerson has to be our PL left back.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

what part is suicidal?

CHO?

Emerson?

LOLOL

Well, he's not complertely wrong. CHO gave away too many balls today and Emerson left his space empty irresponsibly a couple of times.

I don't think starting these guys would be "suicidal" but they need to be much more disciplined against Pool because they will punish these mistakes. Robertson and Alexander-Arnold were amazing against Spurs, they are fast and agressive, and they have Salah and Mané on the wings too..

7 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Well, he's not complertely wrong. CHO gave away too many balls today and Emerson left his space empty irresponsibly a couple of times.

Emerson was an utter rock defensively at LB

re-watch the game

absolute monster on defence

almost all West Ham near scores came from their left side

18 minutes ago, Vesper said:

what part is suicidal?

CHO?

Emerson?

LOLOL

Nope math ;) 

Too few players (who are good at) defending... CHO, and RLC in the center. Emerson = Alonso at defending (bad) hence the need for cover (kovacic).

come on folks this was an easy home game... don’t compare the incomparables.

10 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

I don't think starting these guys would be "suicidal" but they need to be much more disciplined against Pool because they will punish these mistakes. Robertson and Alexander-Arnold were amazing against Spurs, they are fast and agressive, and they have Salah and Mané on the wings too..

I would go (and now my fellow CHO stans will lose their minds) go with Willian v Liverpool

Hazard = Pure genius...The guy was a joy to behold tonight, but we really need this level of performance again against Liverpool on Sunday. On a sad note though, the Premiership will be a much poorer league is he decides to join the Spanish mercenaries next season.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Emerson was an utter rock defensively at LB

re-watch the game

absolute monster on defence

almost all West Ham near scores came from their left side

I didn't say he was generally shit. He was good but there was 2 or 3 times when he stucked uptown and his teammates had to help him out on the left. Against West Ham it was ok, but Liverpool would punish these. I don't say Alonso is better, I am in team Emerson but still I think he must be more disciplined.