• Hazard
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Higuain
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Just now, Robchels said:

Nope math ;) 

Too few players (who are good at) defending... CHO, and RLC in the center. Emerson = Alonso at defending (bad) hence the need for cover (kovacic).

you are the one person who has kept on slagging off Emerson's defence all season

you are just dead wrong

this game is exhibit number one

I simply am not going to be gaslit into this divvy false framing

nope nope and noper

sorry

RLC was bullying Rice entire night. 

He is realy becoming a complete package of strenght, balance, technique with a nice turn of pace.

CHO was electrifying but one of his less influental performances so far. Gave the ball away a couple of times, but thats expected from a young player. He offers width, pace and plays quite unpredictable, which outweights his errors. Jorginho and Higuain had few realy terrible passes too that gave whu chance to counter attack.

Just now, nyikolajevics said:

I didn't say he was generally shit. He was good but there was 2 or 3 times when he stucked uptown and his teammates had to help him out on the left. Against West Ham it was ok, but Liverpool would punish these. I don't say Alonso is better, I am in team Emerson but still I think he must be more disciplined.

I can buy that

you were never a slag off Emerson at every chance person, I am sorry if I seemed to be saying that

I almost always agree with much of your analysis overall

hugz

Just now, Vesper said:

you are the one person who has kept on slagging off Emerson's defence all season

you are just dead wrong

this game is exhibit number one

I simply am not going to be gaslit into this divvy false framing

nope nope and noper

sorry

I’ve written like 10 posts saying that I haven’t seen enough of Emerson in tough away games because he rarely plays them.

So, I just don’t know how good Emerson is at defending because the one away game I watched him play, he was awful. 

If you want to read too much from a home game against shitty opposition, please go right ahead.

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Biggest plus of the season for me, he's streets ahead of the player that returned from Palace (who i gave up on truth be told).

indeed, and hats off to the old smoker on RLC, he has deffo helped him raise his level

(Vesper waits for the board to faint as I said a nice thing about Sarri)

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Robchels said:

I’ve written like 10 posts saying that I haven’t seen enough of Emerson in tough away games because he rarely plays them.

So, I just don’t know how good Emerson is at defending because the one away game I watched him play, he was awful. 

If you want to read too much from a home game against shitty opposition, please go right ahead.

if you think Arnautovic and Anderson (he inverted at times) are shit, then I cannot help you

either one can be a load to handle, and Emerson overall bossed them when they came into his zonal area

Just now, nyikolajevics said:

In a couple of weeks you will demand a new contract for him!

lets not get carried away, lol

due to the bans and Eden leaving, I will cut him some slack if we finish 4th and/or win the EL

he damn well better talk CHO into renewing

if he does those two (CHO and CL) (or even 3 things for the Blue trifecta)

I might give him a reach-around when I whip out my strap-on for punishment time

15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

indeed, and hats off to the old smoker on RLC, he has deffo helped him raise his level

(Vesper waits for the board to faint as I said a nice thing about Sarri)

giphy.gif

I'd go as far as saying that's his best achievement for us to date. First few months he was constantly calling Ruben back in game to give instructions and it looks like it's paying off.