Didier Drogba

DYC.

I feel like a terrible person for saying this, but if he's really out for 6 months, it's a good thing it happened now and not after the start of the season. We can get a decent striker now.

marca :

Drogba-gony! Chelsea striker faces 4-6 months out

Didier Drogba could be sidelined for anywhere from four to six months with an ankle injury picked up in the game against Hungarian side Ferencváros on Sunday. The Blues striker landed awkwardly on his right foot after challenging for a header and initial examinations suggest he has torn ligaments.

Sunday's fixture was Drogba's first start for Chelsea since returning to the club on a one-year-deal after stints at Shanghai Shenhua and Galatasaray.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2721966/Didier-Drogba-hopeful-quick-Chelsea-return-ankle-injury-against-Ferencvaros.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

It's nothing.

Drogba’s night only lasted 28 minutes after the striker limped off with an injury. He gave an update on his situation afterwards.

‘I twisted my ankle and I couldn’t continue,’ the Ivorian explained. ‘In the next few days we are going to do some treatment and I hope everything will be better.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2014/08/reaction--a-difficult-game.html?WT.mc_id=social_20140811_29512986

How do Marca know this before any credible English paper? meh.

Marca absolutely hate Mourinho and provide anything that could potentially unbalance himself or the club he's managing. (How could they possibly access this information before any English journalism?) Wouldn't be surprised if they made this up aswell as the 70% of bollocks they publish about Mourinho.