Didier Drogba

DYC.

Club legend yes, but big mistake him coming back to Chelsea, not only does it mean we will only have a poor strike force, we will have to sacrifice other foreign players to accommodate him

sadly I agree. Didier should have come only if it meant Torres was leaving. Maybe he will, but I don't think so. The dead wood here is Torres, but having him and Didier means we're 1) having a weaker striker force than we should (to an extent is last season all over again, because the moment Costa isn't available or isn't having a good match, we're fucked again); 2) sacrificing a non-HG player for this. We could have signed a better striker or any other position we pleased and then it wouldn't be that bad to sacrifice Cech or even van Ginkel for this... Mikel I don't mind tbh

Club legend yes, but big mistake him coming back to Chelsea, not only does it mean we will only have a poor strike force, we will have to sacrifice other foreign players to accommodate him

Well said. At first I was for this transfer, because he will have a huge role in the dressing room. But the situation in the club is that we have too many foreign players and now we have to sell Cech probably. And on the other hand we don't have enough strike force. Look at City, they have Jovetic, Dzeko, Aguero and Negredo. Four amazing strikers who everyone coach in the world would be happy to have even one of them in his team. Then we look at Chelsea's strikers. Costa - He must prove he is not the next Chelsea's flop up in front and many fans are expecting very much from him which is again pressure on him. And again we know his angry temper and PL will ban him for every bad step which he will make. Drogba - Legend and nothing more. From what I saw in the pre-season and don't expect much from him. He was 2 years ago here and he made very weak season in PL. Then, he was 34, now he is 36. I don't believe he has improved in something since then. Torres - Do I have to write something? No comment. My post is already long enough.

I wonder who is going to post Eva and Mourinho's vids if they do it.

Would they do it? Eva I'm sure will, but Mourinho, I have my doubts.

I can only see Mou do it at the end of the season when we're celebrating the EPL and or the CL title(s).

Cicharito can't dribble, can't pass, shit link up play. He's a poacher of the highest order

Poor man's Dzeko. That'd do as our 4th man.

Neither of you have seen him enough. Stop it, you look ignorant.

Mourinho better do the challenge! Bet he keeps a straight face. Who will he nominate? Abramovich!?!

Neither of you have seen him enough. Stop it, you look ignorant.

Mourinho better do the challenge! Bet he keeps a straight face. Who will he nominate? Abramovich!?!

And you look biased.

Ask any United fan, he's a poacher. His overall game is poor.