• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

I thought conte was stubborn, but this guy takes it to a whole new level. Guardiola, who has won trophies after trophies, adapted his style of play to the PL. And Sarri who has won nothing is adamant his style will work. Who is he deceiving the fans, the board, or himself. Sarri ball one of the greatest myths in world football 

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

NO ONE NO FUCKING ONE wants to posession football. Posession football is the antidote of beautiful football. Posession football is what was successfull 10 years ago. We are playing posession football and it sucks having 70% of the ball adn 0% of the goals . 

City are pretty much showing the league how it’s done. It is still pretty succesful if you ask me. The problem is we don’t have the players to do it. Especially the full backs. So in my opinion Sarri should have looked further than his nose a few weeks back, when the season wasn’t over. 

United looked like a useless side against PSG last week, so I could n;t be confident about them before the match.
But Chelsea are useless these days.
Thoroughly predictable, they can score only against semiamateur sides like Malmo.
I don't expect Sarri to be still around tomorrow afternoon.

Just now, lluubbeenn said:

City are pretty much showing the league how it’s done. It is still pretty succesful if you ask me. The problem is we don’t have the players to do it. Especially the full backs. So in my opinion Sarri should have looked further than his nose a few weeks back, when the season wasn’t over. 

That is wha tmakes a shit coach implementing a system that does not fit the players. As if there is only 1 plan A. City are variable. they can press high and low, they got incredible pace, they can black back 3, back 4, 1 striker, 0 strikers, they have 2 world class players for most positions. And they still have less posession than us on average. 

Just now, xPetrCechx said:

Booooo...

Hopefully I wake up to some good news in the morning.

We seriously need to sack this FRAUD. The season is not really lost yet. By Sunday it might be. Would not even be surprised if we lose to malmo

3 minutes ago, fmsch24 said:

I thought conte was stubborn, but this guy takes it to a whole new level. Guardiola, who has won trophies after trophies, adapted his style of play to the PL. And Sarri who has won nothing is adamant his style will work. Who is he deceiving the fans, the board, or himself. Sarri ball one of the greatest myths in world football 

The team is too static.
You saw what might be called proper Sarri bal from PSG last week.

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

Lol... 

What is even funnier is someone claiming this pathetic willian is better than Odoi...

Even if he is not, a single goal from CHO gets the fans mad, the press goes wild, he can spark something in this team. 

1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

United looked like a useless side against PSG last week, so I could n;t be confident about them before the match.
But Chelsea are useless these days.
Thoroughly predictable, they can score only against semiamateur sides like Malmo.
I don't expect Sarri to be still around tomorrow afternoon.

But they responded. We responded to our 4-0 loss by winning a game then losing the next 6-0..winning then losing this one.