• Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

4 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Yeah like said we lost 4-0..won to Huddersfield.. Lost 6-0..won Malmö and lost this 2-0

Hardly a great response... So win Thursday.. Lose Sunday? New patten

I am 100% sure that will happen. win unconvincing 1-0 vs the clowns and lose at least 3-0 vs City. i fucking hate it. The only chance we have to win vs City is if we sack Sarri, get in a coach who completely catches Pep on the wrong foot until then. But i doubt the board can work swiftly enough for us to have a new manager on sunday. 

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

I am 100% sure that will happen. win unconvincing 1-0 vs the clowns and lose at least 3-0 vs City. i fucking hate it. The only chance we have to win vs City is if we sack Sarri, get in a coach who completely catches Pep on the wrong foot until then. But i doubt the board can work swiftly enough for us to have a new manager on sunday. 

That was United not City.
We managed to resurrect United.

16 minutes ago, Starman60 said:

I expected to see slow progression under Sarri......Instead I see slow regression.......but getting faster!!

There is no progression and never has been. we are playing 100% the same as in the beginning of the season only  that teams have adapted. This is Sarriball, there is nothing we are in the progress of becoming, this is it the finished product of Sarriball. We are not getting any better with him in charge. 

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

There is no progression and never has been. we are playing 100% the same as in the beginning of the season only  that teams have adapted. This is Sarriball, there is nothing we are in the progress of becoming, this is it the finished product of Sarriball. We are not getting any better with him in charge. 

Oh I totally agree, but I was filled with enthusiasm at the start of the season, but that was the peak of what has become a rapid decline, and no sign of the brakes being applied.

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

But can the board see that?

Might improve our chances to get Top 4 since no FA cup and United will play more games now but something needs to change either Sarri goes loose on his system and tries something else or we replace him with someone like Eddie Howe.

Bottom line is this.....Heads NEED to roll. Whether its the manager, the board or the players, someone now has to pay the price for this shambles. Terry.....never replaced.....Lampard......never replaced. Costa........never replaced. Courtois/Cech...never replaced. We bring in Luiz, Jorginho, Drinkwater, Morata and Kepa who may be good but will never be a Cech. .

1 minute ago, Starman60 said:

Bottom line is this.....Heads NEED to roll. Whether its the manager, the board or the players, someone now has to pay the price for this shambles. Terry.....never replaced.....Lampard......never replaced. Costa........never replaced. Courtois/Cech...never replaced. We bring in Luiz, Jorginho, Drinkwater, Morata and Kepa who may be good but will never be a Cech. .

Chelsea FC. Where we relish incompetence. 

The job security of the Chelsea board must be lifetime. Truly. Such incompetence and no one has lost their job. The Drinkwater signing alone deserved a sacking. 

14 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Might improve our chances to get Top 4 since no FA cup and United will play more games now but something needs to change either Sarri goes loose on his system and tries something else or we replace him with someone like Eddie Howe.

Unfortunately don't think it'll make a difference. We're poor Man U aren't. 

57 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Lol... 

What is even funnier is someone claiming this pathetic willian is better than Odoi...

Yes 2-0 before willian came on guess it's deffo his fault......  also am glad u think getting absolute schooled by United is funny. Dunno where this CHO is a god has come from hazard ran his socks off tonight and got absolutely no where. Are back 4 is far more concerning than are front 3, we can't defend for shit yet ppl are still more bothered CHO didn't start.......

Can somebody explain to me what ‘Sarri-ball’ is?” Strachan told talkSPORT. “I’ve still not got it yet. Has it just been invented? Is it fake news?

It just looks like a 4-3-3 with one sitting midfield player, and the rest just pass the ball to Hazard.

“Wherever he is, it has to go through Jorginho and then somehow you have to get it to Hazard and then you have to stand back and wait for Hazard to do something brilliant, which he has done on many of occasions.

But if that’s not working, then it doesn’t seem to work at all!

Gordan Strachan sums it up. LOL

We got beaten by a team who did the basic right ... Be patient, defend, be aggressive and counter ... they used Lukaku as a decoy so that their midfield gets a free run. They soaked in all the initial pressure we tried to put in. We didnt change one bit throughout the game ... thats worrying!!! I dont mind having Sarri and giving him the time to develop but as a Manager you need also adapt to the nature of opponent/league ... Sarri just is too rigid to do anything. We pretty much know the first 11, we know who would the subs be (2 out 3) and at what time in the game. Just too predictable. There is no threat provided ... 

Hats off to Hazard and Kante today. Hazard really worked his socks off ... And Kante is dream for any gaffer ... he does what he is told to without raising any concerns ... for a defense midfielder the runs he was putting in were seriously good and way better than Kovoic and Barley ... he was 100% committed to his role. I mean your heart goes out for such a player.

I wish ... I hope ... but then it's just another day with the same old shit!!!