• Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

51 minutes ago, Mana said:

Getting dumped out of the cup won’t improve our chances. Sarriball is still Sarriball. Alonso is still Alonso. Willian will still be Willian etc.

There either has a change of formation and tactics or a change with the players. Sarri is doing neither, so he has to go.

On a lighter note, i told you Pedro was ahead in the pecking order ;)

Play kante in dm and cho in rw

This team will be hard to beat

..................Kepa

Azpi..Rudiger..christeansen

..................kante

.........jorginho......kovacic

...............loftus cheek

Cho.............................hazard

...................higuain

And then sell players in summer to rebuild

I think this is the tipping point. Even the staunchest Sarriball wonk (including me) was turned last night. 

Really thought Sarri would eventually mend things - take note of what is happening on the pitch and adjust his tactics, use Emerson, CHO, RLC to an extent. But it is February and the season looks doomed already. 

I am done. I am looking ahead to the new manager. Actually, I am not even looking ahead. Same shit, different guy, every year. Conte, Sarri, Zidane (?) or whoever comes has a lot of work to do with the squad and I have little hope that the board will be ruthless and do it.

Fucking disgraceful, once again.

How much did we pay for this fucking goalkeeper? How much did we pay for Jorginho? Fucking club is absolute rotten from top to bottom and has been this way for years, not building on a title winning season and investing, yet buying shit middle of the road wankers who can't even get a game. The club has no direction what so ever, the recruiting is abysmal, the future looks bleak because we are a million miles behind Spurs in terms of football quality, player quality and managerial quality, and that's just fucking Spurs never mind City.

This fucking fraud in charge wants chasing now, he's got no clue what so ever. This model needs a re-build, and it starts at the very top, starting with the split arse, Uncle fucking Buck and all the other cancerous tossers in the board room.

This is no lie, we could be a mid table side next year if things do not change quickly.

9 hours ago, lluubbeenn said:

Can somebody explain to me what ‘Sarri-ball’ is?” Strachan told talkSPORT. “I’ve still not got it yet. Has it just been invented? Is it fake news?

It just looks like a 4-3-3 with one sitting midfield player, and the rest just pass the ball to Hazard.

“Wherever he is, it has to go through Jorginho and then somehow you have to get it to Hazard and then you have to stand back and wait for Hazard to do something brilliant, which he has done on many of occasions.

But if that’s not working, then it doesn’t seem to work at all!

Gordan Strachan sums it up. LOL

It means short quick passes that open the opponent's defense.
But it's not what we 're seeing.
There is no motion. If I sit still and you make a pass to me the opponent covers me and there is no advantage gained of any type.
If you look at Real Madrid (now recovered from the Cristiano shock) and PSG you will see that they do it properly. The ball is passed into space and one guy knows where the other one is going to be and passes the ball.
So it really works for them.

14 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

maybe he is simply shit and Conte did miracles here

the fact that conte did miracles, is out of the doubt

but then again I remember that he was criticized for his counter-attacking style of play

36 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

It means short quick passes that open the opponent's defense.
But it's not what we 're seeing.
There is no motion. If I sit still and you make a pass to me the opponent covers me and there is no advantage gained of any type.
If you look at Real Madrid (now recovered from the Cristiano shock) and PSG you will see that they do it properly. The ball is passed into space and one guy knows where the other one is going to be and passes the ball.
So it really works for them.

perfect

5 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Any team can come to the Bridge and take the piss now. Unheard of a few seasons ago.

because at the Bridge they found lampard terry drogba makelele not kovacic alonso willian 

There are banners all over the stadium with legends names on them, not one of those gutless bastards on the field now can be classed as worthy of a banner.

Terry, Lampard, Drogba to name a few...not one of them could lace their boots.