Christian Pulisic

the wes

19:15: Who is making the final decision on who will own Chelsea

As reported by Nizaar Kinsella, Chelsea's board, which features Marina Granovskaia, Bruce Buck, Eugene Tenenbaum and David Barnard, will ultimately decide who owns the club in the future. 

Raine Group are not said to be making the choice and are simply advising.

ffs

Of the four bids Raine have advanced, one is a group #cfc fans are protesting against, one currently wouldn't pass the PL test and one wouldn't currently be viable because of Uefa/CL regs. Otherwise, I think they've done a really excellent job. #cfc

• 1 month later...

Next big game and again he forgot how to shot a ball into a goal. Not even one time. We should sold him in this summer but as our owner is from USA he will be our big star for them. ffs 
We will struggle to sold any of our flop in attack.

10 hours ago, Last Sicarius said:

Next big game and again he forgot how to shot a ball into a goal. Not even one time. We should sold him in this summer but as our owner is from USA he will be our big star for them. ffs 
We will struggle to sold any of our flop in attack.

he was the main reason we lost

not having a laugh at all

7, 8 or more missed clear chances

I just don’t get how he can score some of the most difficult looking technical goals but then also miss easy chance after easy chance. There are times when he looks like our best attacking player and other times where you forget he’s on the pitch. Yesterday he looked more dangerous than both Salah and Mané but had the composure of a 17 year old making his debut in front of goal. 

Really don’t know what we should do with him this summer. If he leaves I wouldn’t be devastated but if he stays I would t mind. But we absolutely cannot go into next season with CP, Werner, CHO, and Ziyech as our wide options and expect to get near City and Liverpool.

49 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I just don’t get how he can score some of the most difficult looking technical goals but then also miss easy chance after easy chance. There are times when he looks like our best attacking player and other times where you forget he’s on the pitch. Yesterday he looked more dangerous than both Salah and Mané but had the composure of a 17 year old making his debut in front of goal. 

Really don’t know what we should do with him this summer. If he leaves I wouldn’t be devastated but if he stays I would t mind. But we absolutely cannot go into next season with CP, Werner, CHO, and Ziyech as our wide options and expect to get near City and Liverpool.

I think he's almost certain to stay based off our new owners being American, he'll be a huge marketing tool for them across the pond. 

The biggest reason why I get so frustrated with Pulisic is because that stretch after lockdown he looked like an absolute world beater. He has it in him, he's just not consistent enough.

I see a lot of people, especially on social media, bring up that some of our players need a run of games but ultimately most of them don't do enough to justify a run of games. At the moment we have an attack that is littered with good players who are all capable of producing but ultimately don't do it on a consistent basis.

Pulisic, Havertz, Mount and CHO are all still young and very much in a bracket still where they could still develop that consistency and that's why I'd probably be more inclined to back retaining them then I would be Werner and Ziyech. 

10 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I think he's almost certain to stay based off our new owners being American, he'll be a huge marketing tool for them across the pond. 

Sadly I think you're right.

Honestly getting sick of this guy. He's a decent finisher (scaled for our standards) but the sheer amount of games he ghosts is utterly obscene.

Edited by Tomo

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Sadly I think you're right.

Honestly getting sick of this guy. He's a decent finisher (scaled for our standards) but the sheer amount of games he ghosts is utterly obscene.

As I said the annoying thing is I do think he has 'it'.

Whilst I think all of them need to become more consistent, especially if we're to show progression in our league form next season, at least Mount and Havertz have shown improvement and progression in their numbers and performances this season. Both have improved on last season. I haven't really seen the same with Pulisic, it just always seems to be one good game and then a couple of poor ones.

sell this asshat yank fraud

fucking wuthless

one of my first comments was he was just a marketing buy

nothing has disproved that

he is a choker far too often

disastrous buys we have made since January 2017

Edited by Vesper

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

sell this asshat yank fraud

fucking wuthless

one of my first comments was he was just a marketing buy

nothing has disproved that

he is a choker far too often

disastrous buys we have made since January 2017

Genuinely wouldn’t be bothered if we did cut our losses. Truly the only attacking mids I’d keep no questions asked are Mount and Kai. CP, Ziyech. CHO, Werner are all poor.  All could go and I’d be happy.

I hope he will leave this club like Abraham, Giroud. Look how the coach pick his team and let players such as Gallagher, Abraham, Giroud go. At the same time, he brought here Lukaku, Saul...

Yeah, I am not sold on this we must sell Pulisic angle. For sure he is a confidence player but he is still relatively young and he does still have something about him as he does produce big moments and performances at times. 

My worry with selling him, in particular, is that he would go a pull an exponential increase in levels in the next 18 months. 

As for his misses, I think this is a little bit due to the overall anxiety in the forward line. I reckon if we find a killer in front of goal, that would raise the goals of everyone else as they wouldn't feel the pressure so much. 

Either way, there are players I would get shot of before Pulisic. 

7 hours ago, King Kante said:

Yeah, I am not sold on this we must sell Pulisic angle. For sure he is a confidence player but he is still relatively young and he does still have something about him as he does produce big moments and performances at times. 

My worry with selling him, in particular, is that he would go a pull an exponential increase in levels in the next 18 months. 

As for his misses, I think this is a little bit due to the overall anxiety in the forward line. I reckon if we find a killer in front of goal, that would raise the goals of everyone else as they wouldn't feel the pressure so much. 

Either way, there are players I would get shot of before Pulisic. 

Problem is for me, we've seen the levels of potential exponential increase very very few times in the last two season's. Admittedly one of those times was a UCL semi but there's only so long even that can give you credit in the bank.

With Pulisic we're seeing major issues that very rarely get fixed with age. His vision is non existent and he has a real inability to see anything beyond 10-20 yards of him not to mention how often he fails to release the ball at the right time and that's if he's getting involved in the game atall (I have lost count in the amount of times I've forgot he was even playing). Players who have had those issues at a similar age just tend to go on an endless cycle of mini spells but largely flattering to decieve (Walcott, SWP, Willian etc).