Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

14 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Yeah blame him leaving at the first sight on fans.......blame his petty childish digs on us fans.....but hey at least his soul is intact and blame-less. So its ok for him to come out every other day and diss our Clubs heritage left right and center and you side with him? Thats disappointing.

It's not the first sight of fans we've been disgusting all season instead of supporting him, he also most likely didn't get any assurance from the Board if he is to stay so why exactly should he care since no one actually appreciated his work? He took a sly dig at our club but he most likely just wanted to gain the adoration of Juventus fans if anything.

10 minutes ago, Nicco said:

It's not the first sight of fans we've been disgusting all season instead of supporting him, he also most likely didn't get any assurance from the Board if he is to stay so why exactly should he care since no one actually appreciated his work? He took a sly dig at our club but he most likely just wanted to gain the adoration of Juventus fans if anything.

All season? All season? It was 3 games max.....and at that time it was deserved. We were horribly abysmal, everyone read us like an open book and he kept playing the same way expecting miracles. Please he would have gone even if the board gave him so called insurrances, he was Juve bound all along. A sly dig.....he has done this several times now ffs. So in order to gain credit with Juve fans he has to shit all over Chelsea? And you as a Chels are ok with that? He has no character thats what this is about.

32 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

All season? All season? It was 3 games max.....and at that time it was deserved. We were horribly abysmal, everyone read us like an open book and he kept playing the same way expecting miracles. Please he would have gone even if the board gave him so called insurrances, he was Juve bound all along. A sly dig.....he has done this several times now ffs. So in order to gain credit with Juve fans he has to shit all over Chelsea? And you as a Chels are ok with that? He has no character thats what this is about.

I don't care what other managers say about us most is PR talk like with that Alonso best in Europe quote which reeked of maintaining the motivation and positiveness around the club and players not that he really believed what he said.

He likely would've gone either way but it looks like the Board didn't want to keep him either.  We started slating him as soon as January and it only went worse with each game, we were arguably awful and results were pitiful but there is only so much a possession type manager can do with guys like Azpi and Alonso. Keep in mind it was the Board's idea to move on from pragmatic and medieval football so surely most knew it was hard to change the philosophy around it in just one season with players who just don't fit this type of football.

2 hours ago, Nicco said:

No you guys never got his tactics and shitted on him, fair play to him he is rightfully right to be bitter now. 

I whinged a lot, but came round a bit, and really did not want him to leave (rather he take the blame for a shit season than Lamps)

He was just too fucking stubborn on Alonso, his shitty and oh so predictable subs and tactics, and also for demanding we bring in that cunt Higs (on a fucking potentially 46 MILLION QUID LOAN) when we could have outright BOUGHT Piątek OUTRIGHT (30 top light goals and only 23yo) for only £31m.

He also should have played CHO a lot more from the start, eased him in via multiple 20, 30 minute spells, not let Bayern get sniffy-sniffy, all of which I truly believe led to CHO trying too hard when when he finally got chances and maybe, maybe led to his injury (that part cannot be proven, I do grant)

25 minutes ago, Nicco said:

I don't care what other managers say about us most is PR talk like with that Alonso best in Europe quote which reeked of maintaining the motivation and positiveness around the club and players not that he really believed what he said.

He likely would've gone either way but it looks like the Board didn't want to keep him either.  We started slating him as soon as January and it only went worse with each game, we were arguably awful and results were pitiful but there is only so much a possession type manager can do with guys like Azpi and Alonso. Keep in mind it was the Board's idea to move on from pragmatic and medieval football so surely most knew it was hard to change the philosophy around it in just one season with players who just don't fit this type of football.

He told the Club he missed Italy, wanted to be closer to home and his parents and the lure of Juve def helped in that regard. We def didnt have the players for Sarii ball ( myth ball ) I agree, he had infinite chances to mix it up somehow but his utter one way of playing didnt help at all, not in EPL, Seria A is like farmers League compared to EPL, you remove Juve and its piss poor. Marina was the biggest voice getting him here, if rumours are true that is. But I get your points and respect your opinion.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

He told the Club he missed Italy, wanted to be closer to home and his parents and the lure of Juve def helped in that regard. We def didnt have the players for Sarii ball ( myth ball ) I agree, he had infinite chances to mix it up somehow but his utter one way of playing didnt help at all, not in EPL, Seria A is like farmers League compared to EPL, you remove Juve and its piss poor. Marina was the biggest voice getting him here, if rumours are true that is. But I get your points and respect your opinion.

I wish we knew how Sarri would've done with better players but oh well. I'll support Lampard even if I don't entertain it, hopefully we finish Top 4 so we can go strong in the market next summer.

50 minutes ago, Nicco said:

I wish we knew how Sarri would've done with better players but oh well. I'll support Lampard even if I don't entertain it, hopefully we finish Top 4 so we can go strong in the market next summer.

Nahh forget top 4 mate....dont have such expectations and it will sting less. But if we do somehow do it, it will be some fucking achievement. We are not touching the stinking pool and city thats for sure. And the other 3 can buy and spend money to bolster their squads. Pretty amazing heads havent rolled for getting us this ban.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

lol, Sarri already becoming hated by some of his players

'I'm furious' – Emre Can on being left out of Juventus's Champions League squad

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/sep/04/im-furious-emre-can-on-being-left-out-of-juventus-champions-league-squad

Carlo Pinsoglio <<<<< the THIRD STRING GK made the cut  as did Sami Khedira, who will be 33yo if they go deep into the comp

rofmlamooooooooooooooo

Sarri fucked him hard, as he wanted to leave if no CL and they told him he would get CL

He is just weird......I still dont rate him like some Chels do. And I will be shocked big time if they get anywhere near CL final, but then again they do have a potent squad, very experienced. I hope Conte finishes above Juve.

9 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

He is just weird......I still dont rate him like some Chels do. And I will be shocked big time if they get anywhere near CL final, but then again they do have a potent squad, very experienced. I hope Conte finishes above Juve.

I thought it could have happened at first but fat chance now he's signed Alexis and effectively put his side down to 10 men.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

I thought it could have happened at first but fat chance now he's signed Alexis and effectively put his side down to 10 men.

Just watch Alexis turn into Prime Baggio @ Inter.....

10 minutes ago, DDA said:

Just watch Alexis turn into Prime Baggio @ Inter.....

No chance, he's finished as a top flight footballer let alone a world class one. Just as what happened to Torres all the attractibutes that made him a top player now elude him.

12 minutes ago, Tomo said:

No chance, he's finished as a top flight footballer let alone a world class one. Just as what happened to Torres all the attractibutes that made him a top player now elude him.

Not sure what this says about the league in general but Serie A 'do have a tendency of reviving/prolonging' the career of players. I mean, there's always a 35+ years old as one of the top scorers. And I wouldn't put it past Conte somehow resurrecting Sanchez's career. He might not rediscover his very best form but he could still be a good player.