Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Sarri at his unveiling today:

'We had to accommodate Hazard's characteristics, as he could change the game, but also his presence caused issues in defending that we had to work on,' he admitted. No your tacticas were flawed and thus many holes evident. Did he not say that he wanted Hazard to mostly be operating on the last 25 yards of the opponents saying that he's not meant to be defending?

And he went on to add that none of the Chelsea players are of the quality of Cristiano Ronaldo, who will represent a step up in class. Why even mention such a thing Sarri? Thats a punk move my man.

'The feeling when Juve called me? Strong', he said. 'I've never seen a club so determined to get a coach before. Sure thing fella, if you say so.

'The Premier League was a great experience, but in the latter half (of the season), I felt professional and personal needs to return to Italy.' More likely you had your ass handed to you and you knew next season was your death blow in EPL.

Whatever it is what it is....good luck to you, we may see you in CL and my god we must be Victorias.

Cant believe how people respect this guy and at same time shit on lets say Courtois. 

Both are in the same bracket. 

He just fucked off because he got better offer and fancier players over there. Already stating he is now in much bigger club and shit.

All this homesickness is one bs too. He just went for Juve because he will have easier work there with better players. 

I understand his motives, but the dude is like one of those pricky big ego players that ditch the club the moment something goes wrong. I have never seen a top manager pull that shit.

He came here for 3 years, got support from board and then decides to ditch the ship after one season. 

Was he offended that fans booed him? Well no fucking wonder if he played most boring football I have ever seen. Even Mou at his worst was more entertaining.

And dont get me even start with 3rd place because that was the biggest fluke ever. Other teams dropping even more points than us.

He does deserve the EL title though, but thats EL. 

I hope we meet them in CL and Jorginho scores winning goal. That would teach this ungrateful fucker a lesson.

32 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

He just fucked off because he got better offer and fancier players over there. Already stating he is now in much bigger club and shit.

All this homesickness is one bs too.

If someone offered you a better job with a better workforce would you turn it down of course not. You seriously can't be that naive to think that there's such a thing as loyalty in football. He's said today that he thought the British tabloids unfairly criticised him so all in all why would he want to stay and please spare me anything that has the word project in it.

Why is being homesick bullshit he's 60 years old and his parents are still alive why wouldn't he want to go back home to be nearer to them. 

25 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Why is being homesick bullshit he's 60 years old and his parents are still alive why wouldn't he want to go back home to be nearer to them. 

Why come in EPL to begin with then? Why sign a 3 year deal? He chickened out its that simple my man. Now some of of it might be true, but he still fucked up and tailed ass as soon as he could. EPL and Chels are above him, challenge too big.

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Cant believe how people respect this guy and at same time shit on lets say Courtois. 

Both are in the same bracket. 

All this homesickness is one bs too. He just went for Juve because he will have easier work there with better players. 

I understand his motives, but the dude is like one of those pricky big ego players that ditch the club the moment something goes wrong. I have never seen a top manager pull that shit.

He came here for 3 years, got support from board and then decides to ditch the ship after one season. 

Was he offended that fans booed him? Well no fucking wonder if he played most boring football I have ever seen. Even Mou at his worst was more entertaining.

And dont get me even start with 3rd place because that was the biggest fluke ever. Other teams dropping even more points than us.

He does deserve the EL title though, but thats EL. 

I hope we meet them in CL and Jorginho scores winning goal. That would teach this ungrateful fucker a lesson.

He was never ever Chels material. People saying he would come good with progressive style and look at how Pep Klopp did in their first season, as if its some kind of benchmark to use when we dont have the right people running shit and dont spend nowhere near as some Clubs. He was never Chels quality and his footy was abysmal 90% of the time. If its true it was Marina who wanted him, then its another fuck up by the mistress.

14 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Why come in EPL to begin with then? Why sign a 3 year deal? He chickened out its that simple my man. Now some of of it might be true, but he still fucked up and tailed ass as soon as he could. EPL and Chels are above him, challenge too big.

As if he knew he'd be fucked with a transfer ban. He was brutally criticised last season, both by fans and the media, in spite finishing 3rd and winning a trophy.

Any sensible person would take the better offer, especially with Hazard gone. The board probably gave him no reassurances either. 

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

As if he knew he'd be fucked with a transfer ban. He was brutally criticised last season, both by fans and the media, in spite finishing 3rd and winning a trophy.

Any sensible person would take the better offer, especially with Hazard gone. The board probably gave him no reassurances either. 

He was rightly dissed....horrible footy with kids like tactics. No we got third despite of him and cuz our rivals totally chocked the last 6 games, just 1 more win by Arsenal and we were done. We met no one in EL and kinda a miracle we got through Frankfurt, but hey its still all good. The bann? So he is a chicken shit, instead of fighting and showing his class he skips as soon as a wall is in front of him. And now he is all high and mighty with Chels this and Juve that....good fucking riddance imo. 

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

The bann? So he is a chicken shit, instead of fighting and showing his class he skips as soon as a wall is in front of him. And now he is all high and mighty with Chels this and Juve that....good fucking riddance imo. 

:lol:

37 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

He gets offered a three year contract at Chelsea he takes it a year later he gets what he believes to be a better job so he moves on. I know your a conspiracy theorist mate that's why you've been banned from other Chelsea forums nothing sinister going on in a nutshell an Italian moves back home to an Italian club.

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

It really, really wasn't.

Football under Sarri may not have lived upto the hype, but it was miles better than what Conte and Carlo produced in their respective second season's and Jose's meltdown season will never be topped in pretty much every negative you can think off (style of play, defending, results etc).

8 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

He gets offered a three year contract at Chelsea he takes it a year later he gets what he believes to be a better job so he moves on. I know your a conspiracy theorist mate that's why you've been banned from other Chelsea forums nothing sinister going on in a nutshell an Italian moves back home to an Italian club.

He coached napoli only and won absolute fuck all, yet he thinks he is bigger than Chels all of a sudden.

One ban, some boos and he decides to return to italy for easier challenge.

No fucking wonder he cant motivate for shit with that sort of attitude.

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

It really, really wasn't.

Football under Sarri may not have lived upto the hype, but it was miles better than what Conte and Carlo produced in their respective second season's and Jose's meltdown season will never be topped in pretty much every negative you can think off (style of play, defending, results etc).

I cant agree here. Yes when we played well, it was better. For example the final arsenal game or start of the season. It was great.

But thats about 10% of games.

The rest was dogshit boring side passing with no creativity, no shots, no plan B, same subs and tactics all over. 

I never ever stopped watching Chelsea games before even if we were losing badly or played boring. But last season there were games where I actualy fell asleep or went doing something else. Why? Because neighbours dog could tell you we aint turning it around or scoring. And we actualy didnt. 

9 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

He coached napoli only and won absolute fuck all, yet he thinks he is bigger than Chels all of a sudden.

One ban, some boos and he decides to return to italy for easier challenge.

No fucking wonder he cant motivate for shit with that sort of attitude.

When has he said I'm to big for Chelsea ?. Your making things up mate to suit your ridiculous fucking narrative. Read this I can't see where he's being disrespectful. He said coaching Ronaldo is a step up from Chelsea it's just what you'd expect a manager to say at his new club mind you Ronaldo isn't in Danny Drinkwater's class though.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/20/maurizio-sarri-juventus-fans-napoli-chelsea