Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

on Sarri's Chels tombstone:

"Alonso I think at the moment in this position, left-back, he is maybe the best in Europe," said Chelsea's head coach.

"Physical qualities at top level, I think. He's doing very well in the offensive phase. I also think he can improve in the defensive phase. He could be the best left-back in the world."

1419132710322.gif

Should not he then buy him from us for let's say 100mil,,£

45 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Your going to have to explain this nugget mate you sound like a scouser.

For real mate? How can you go through the Fergie years and not think the shit stinks a bit? How can you be Chels since RA took over and not think we are hard done by. You think its a coincidence we were fucked hard in 13-14 and 14-15? Its no accident spurs keep getting goodies, they spurs players can almost literally do no wrong, the same with pool in 13-14 when they got hand fed by the FA....same in 18-19. Its by design. Its a product, They must sell it.....of course its rigged. EPL is run by elietes and free masons and its in Eng, where the powerful protect the powerful. Several times former refs claimed the FA forced them to say and do certain aspects. Its not allowed to flow as a fair game, game in game out. Why do you think there were no ENg refs at the WC.....if they werent corrupt the FA would have done what FRance did some years ago, they demoted all the refs, and the ones below that got promoted. All this big money coming in ruined it as a fair game......some big head ( cant remember whom ) actually predicted all this years ago.

19 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

For real mate? How can you go through the Fergie years and not think the shit stinks a bit? How can you be Chels since RA took over and not think we are hard done by. You think its a coincidence we were fucked hard in 13-14 and 14-15? Its no accident spurs keep getting goodies, they spurs players can almost literally do no wrong, the same with pool in 13-14 when they got hand fed by the FA....same in 18-19. Its by design. Its a product, They must sell it.....of course its rigged. EPL is run by elietes and free masons and its in Eng, where the powerful protect the powerful. Several times former refs claimed the FA forced them to say and do certain aspects. Its not allowed to flow as a fair game, game in game out. Why do you think there were no ENg refs at the WC.....if they werent corrupt the FA would have done what FRance did some years ago, they demoted all the refs, and the ones below that got promoted. All this big money coming in ruined it as a fair game......some big head ( cant remember whom ) actually predicted all this years ago.

Utter ramblings I can't make head nor tail of this and you say your not a conspiracy theorist ?. But and it's a genuine question if you think our game is so corrupt why do you support and I use the term loosely an English club and not a Danish one ?

21 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Utter ramblings I can't make head nor tail of this and you say your not a conspiracy theorist ?. But and it's a genuine question if you think our game is so corrupt why do you support and I use the term loosely an English club and not a Danish one ?

If you believe the game in EPL is run a fair way, and no bias is shown towards certain teams at certain moments then this discusion is futile mate. I follow Chels cuz I have done so for over 2 decades, no amount of fuckery will sway me away. Im from Denmark yes, but never claimed to be a Dane. And its not a conspiracy when its right there in front of you.

15 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Absolutely it is. When someone just comes out with weird statements and no facts to back up them up with then yes no point in continuing any sort of dialogue.

No, its futile because you refuse to see whats in front of you.......you cant even contemplate such a thing just might be true nevermind believeing the shit is rigged at some level.

14 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

No, its futile because you refuse to see whats in front of you.......you cant even contemplate such a thing just might be true nevermind believeing the shit is rigged at some level.

Isn't it time for your medication son ?. Jesus your unhinged I can see why you get banned from other forums you should try the flat earth society they'd welcome you with open arms there. That's all from me I'd rather have my knackers cheese grated then read anymore of your nonsensical weirdness.

6 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Isn't it time for your medication son ?. Jesus your unhinged I can see why you get banned from other forums you should try the flat earth society they'd welcome you with open arms there. That's all from me I'd rather have my knackers cheese grated then read anymore of your nonsensical weirdness.

Why are you so petty man.....cant you just agree to disagree. You keep bringing up me being banned from forums, are you my secratary? I was banned long ago from shedend, not beacuse im rude, not beacuse im a bully or a loud mouth. You have a big hard on for that I see. Yeah sure its weird that the most watched League in the World, the most popular legaue is clean as a whistle......you need that medicine more than me I reckon.

💬 Maurizio Sarri:

“I had the good fortune to coach Chelsea, a club that has become very important in recent years, but Juventus is different. Here the story is 100 years old, in Chelsea it started about 20 years ago." #CFC pic.twitter.com/ZtMuaZ7lhd

— CFC-Blues.com (@CFCBlues_com) June 28, 2019

Just another parting dig to Chelsea......thank god he is gone. I wish Conte the best against him.

Conte's final statement after being sacked last year:

‘I would like to thank all of my friends at Chelsea Football Club for their hard work and support over the past two seasons which enabled us to win the Premier League and FA Cup together. To the players, whose talent and commitment was so important to our successes, I thank them for everything. It has been a pleasure working with them every day. To my staff, who always worked so hard, I must say thank you and well done for their professionalism and dedication throughout. I have enjoyed my time in England and London so much and I want to thank the Chelsea fans who have been amazing to me and my family. It was fantastic for me to be able to share my emotions, passion and enthusiasm throughout two unforgettable seasons with these amazing Chelsea supporters, who will always stay in my heart I hope Chelsea will continue to be successful and I wish everyone well for next season. I have made many memories during my time with Chelsea, which I will take with me into my next challenge.’

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

💬 Maurizio Sarri:

“I had the good fortune to coach Chelsea, a club that has become very important in recent years, but Juventus is different. Here the story is 100 years old, in Chelsea it started about 20 years ago." #CFC pic.twitter.com/ZtMuaZ7lhd

— CFC-Blues.com (@CFCBlues_com) June 28, 2019

Just another parting dig to Chelsea......thank god he is gone. I wish Conte the best against him.

Conte's final statement after being sacked last year:

‘I would like to thank all of my friends at Chelsea Football Club for their hard work and support over the past two seasons which enabled us to win the Premier League and FA Cup together. To the players, whose talent and commitment was so important to our successes, I thank them for everything. It has been a pleasure working with them every day. To my staff, who always worked so hard, I must say thank you and well done for their professionalism and dedication throughout. I have enjoyed my time in England and London so much and I want to thank the Chelsea fans who have been amazing to me and my family. It was fantastic for me to be able to share my emotions, passion and enthusiasm throughout two unforgettable seasons with these amazing Chelsea supporters, who will always stay in my heart I hope Chelsea will continue to be successful and I wish everyone well for next season. I have made many memories during my time with Chelsea, which I will take with me into my next challenge.’

fuck Sarri

that is all

39 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

He never got Chelsea.....never looked like interested in doing so. Good riddance is all I say, we are much better off.

No you guys never got his tactics and shitted on him, fair play to him he is rightfully right to be bitter now. 

1 hour ago, Nicco said:

No you guys never got his tactics and shitted on him, fair play to him he is rightfully right to be bitter now. 

Yeah blame him leaving at the first sight on fans.......blame his petty childish digs on us fans.....but hey at least his soul is intact and blame-less. So its ok for him to come out every other day and diss our Clubs heritage left right and center and you side with him? Thats disappointing.