Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

7 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I've got zero issues with Sarri, you can see his style and what he wants to happen, the problem being, and the biggest problem is the limited 4-5 we have.

Back him and we will be fine, problem being is we buy middle of the road shit.

That's the problem. Even does decide who he wants it'll either be messed up and faffed round with or just be case of nope next! I can't imagine us having a successful window for him. Going by recent times. 

4 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Kovacic was fantastic and you yank him out instead of Jorginho after 60 minutes? The match was lost there.

Kante should have been taken off, he was easily the worst on the pitch. Jorginho is still instrumental in building our attacks from the back. 

With my earlier post, I was not advocating for Sarri to bite the dust.

Just saying it as I see it.

Right now, he seems as much a victim to his 4-3-3 as Conte was to his 3-at-the-back formations. Maybe Laurentiis in all his ramblings had a point after all.

Honestly right now just wish I could fast forward to when Lampard/JT get to the dugout.

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

With my earlier post, I was not advocating for Sarri to bite the dust.

Just saying it as I see it.

Right now, he seems as much a victim to his 4-3-3 as Conte was to his 3-at-the-back formations. Maybe Laurentiis in all his ramblings had a point after all.

Honestly right now just wish I could fast forward to when Lampard/JT get to the dugout.

I love JT but i hope he never becomes manager here.

In Bim, I am considered one of the more quiet normal ones!!!!!!

roflmaoooooooooo

my family there is not just cray, they are EVIL

my auntie Darks, when I was summering in Christchurch when I was six, got mad up at my stray cat pseudo pet

cuz it ate her cutter (a bajan fish sandwich) when she went over to the stan'pipe to get water

so she tied it up to an ackee tree with a rope

and let some stray dogs from down road maul it it to death in front of all us kids

I went turning bewitch and threw my suck-a-bubbi right in her face and she whax-pallaxed me so hard I cant still feel it when I think about it:(

We have got the ball retention bit right for the most part, the way we hold the ball under pressure at times is delightful very little of the panic hoofing under Conte and Jose. I don't even think we are that bad defensively given the circumstances, usually at this stage of an attacking managers tenure the defense looks really bad whereas i think we have been allright with a few bad times, we are light years ahead of Klopp and Pep's defences at the same stage put it that way.

The bits that need big work still are the speed of play and chances created, many times this season I've been screaming speed up at the TV/inside the stadium, there's almost been a 10/11 esque lack of urgency chasing results at times and chances goes without saying, we just simply aren't creating enough and that's down to poor decision making and to tie in with my last point lack of speed of play..

Sarri in my opinion deserves a chance to sort the second paragraph out because in my opinion he's done very well with what i mentioned in the first. When you are struggling for results in the first season under a manager the one question you need to ask is "can i see his plan and what he's trying to do?" and the answer with Sarri is yes.