Chelsea banned for TWO transfer windows

33 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If not delayed, we are going to have to eat CHO and Eden leaving on frees.

Fairly certain we can resign players.

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

Good thing we have a manager who trusts young players...OH WAIT! 

If rumours are to believed we will have Steve Holland in charge this time next week.

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Funny thing is, we are getting banned for signing kids we never play:lol::beer:

This is sad. I trully dont understand the amount of investment big clubs put into youth to not use it.

Either spend the money and use them or just flat out cut the cost and buy 1 big player per year wuth that money.

Could be a blessing in disguise, as long as we keeo CHO. We will get this summer to buy and I can see us going all in and use two windows worth of money on top of the Hazard sale.... 

It could only take one this summer to really turn things around.

The ban might be the kick up the ass Roman needs.

The club will 'shortly' appeal to FIFA and after that process is complete, the club can appeal to Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS). This should give us 10 months based on what happened with Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid in 2016. 

The club needs to be decisive and quick in its decisions. No time to muck about like the Courtois saga in the last window. 

19 minutes ago, DDA said:

Could be a blessing in disguise, as long as we keeo CHO. We will get this summer to buy and I can see us going all in and use two windows worth of money on top of the Hazard sale.... 

It could only take one this summer to really turn things around.

The ban might be the kick up the ass Roman needs.

didn't we spend £160m on Bakayoko, morata , drinkwater and zappacosta? could easily see us wasting it all again. I'd rather the ban was this summer so Hazard and Cho couldn't leave and we'd be forced to use youth

1 minute ago, lucio said:

didn't we spend £160m on Bakayoko, morata , drinkwater and zappacosta? could easily see us wasting it all again. I'd rather the ban was this summer so Hazard and Cho couldn't leave and we'd be forced to use youth

Hazard can still leave if the ban is in place

Good, keep Sarri and build from there. 

Some players have to leave, let them leave and let's bring some youth. 

Sarri say's he needs to do his style and think he will be here for the long term. Then have the board impress on him that we need to start realying more on youth the next two seasons because of transfer ban. 

Maybe things changes. We shall see.