• Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Terry (sub)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlike sides like Sunderland, Boro at least have the ability to stifle and bus park. They aren't a complete embarrassment like Moyes's men.

Luckily, a draw does them no good so they'll be open and vulnerable. Only way I can see us losing is if we just take 3 points against a relegation team at home for granted. They don't have pace up top that usually give Luiz and Cahill trouble and they don't have super athletes in midfield to cause Matic problems.

Think we'll win 2-0.

On 5/4/2017 at 6:47 PM, Pizy said:

I really hate that we not only play after Spuds but also are the featured Monday Night Football match. Spuds will inevitably win tomorrow (probably by about 4 goals) and be only a point behind us. Then we have a desperate Boro side in a match the whole world will be watching knowing that no one gives them a chance. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they put in their best performance of the season against us and then proceed to get spanked in their next one.

Way more pressure on this this one than the Everton match which everyone thought was our final hurdle.

We really do have a worrisome bunch amongst us... 

Palace at home was one of the freakiest games you will of seen all season. Benteke's goal, two defenders collided and Zaha's goal was a shot to nothing that sneaked in. We battered them and if tonight our heads are fully focused this Palace game can be used as exactly the yard stick as to what can happen. The best thing that can happen is we score early, if we do Boro will cave and we will go onto score 4/5.

After tonight we will be 7 clear.

Gana be many fan mixed emotions if we do win..one end be us happy happy happy and on the other Boro obviously going down. 

Should be straight forward but ain't taking anything for granted though we have kept a clean sheet finally so maybe a new trend :-D 

25 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Palace at home was one of the freakiest games you will of seen all season. Benteke's goal, two defenders collided and Zaha's goal was a shot to nothing that sneaked in. We battered them and if tonight our heads are fully focused this Palace game can be used as exactly the yard stick as to what can happen. The best thing that can happen is we score early, if we do Boro will cave and we will go onto score 4/5.

After tonight we will be 7 clear.

Also Hennessy had the game of his life, he'll never have another game like that, but these freak results can happen.

There you are you've got me all worried again :D

AChes1ofus

Although I can understand fans being optimistic about us winning the league I'm still erring on the side of caution. When you've seen as many shit Chelsea teams as I have your confidence gets damaged almost beyond repair it doesn't matter how good the current team are. Yes we should win it from here but look at Brighton a mate of mine is a Norwich fan and he said Brighton went up there celebrating like they won the title (a bit like the Scousers in 2014) they had balloons and t shirts printed with Champions 2017 on them. They lost out to a last minute Villa goal yesterday and the schadenfreude is understandably massive especially from Geordies. 

16 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Difference is we have 4 games left, 3 at home and Brighton had one with everything still to play for, massive difference. Of course it's not yet done but we couldn't be more in the driving seat if we tried.

Yes but their home game was against Bristol City who had to win to keep there chances of staying up a bit like Boro tonight. Of course we are massive favourites all I'm saying is that as an old school Chelsea fan I never take anything for granted. A quick example we beat Newcastle 4-0 in 1980 they were going for promotion with us we wiped the floor with them. Two days later we played Wigan in the F.A CUP and lost 1-0 Wigan had only been a league team for about five years. I was at both games and it was like two different teams I had the piss taken out of me at school for weeks after even some of the teachers joined in :finger:

https://youtu.be/l4_SesmOfDI