• Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Terry (sub)

31 minutes ago, Leif said:

This is only our 5th PL title to United's 13:( 15 more years until we're officially the biggest in England. I'll still be young enough for things to feel fresh at least 

Ajax and Milan have 11 European cups in total. Would you think they are officially bigger than us if we play against them in Europe in the next few years?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Job done. Great win.

Special mention for Cesar. He was perfection both on and off the ball. Doesn't receive the praise he deserves for his ball-playing abilities. Such a clever player and an absolute pro. Whether he's facing Boro or City, he's always sharp and focused for the full 90 min. Rarely commits an error and will always go the extra mile. His mentality and discipline is superb.

Finish off the PL season in style by winning all three matches, please. 30 wins in a season is always good for the ego and internet history.

3 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Ajax and Milan have 11 European cups in total. Would you think they are officially bigger than us if we play against them in Europe in the next few years?

Uhm, yeah. Chelsea is currently better but they'll always be bigger.

3 points won, almost there without putting in a real shift. Finish it on Friday!

Also, what a classy, classy man Antonio Conte is. Watch him after the final whistle. Class act.

Just now, DYC. said:

Uhm, yeah. Chelsea is currently better but they'll always be bigger.

who gives a damn what some club won in the Stone Age. Just ask them what they will prefer some mesolithic titles or a glorious present and a bright future like we have,

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

who gives a damn what some club won in the Stone Age. Just ask them what they will prefer some mesolithic titles or a glorious present and a bright future like we have,

Haha, I don't understand the point of this post. If you don't care, why say something?

Just now, 11Drogba said:

For only people who live in the past and Dutch fans who support Ajax lol.

No, because of the fact that they possess a far more impressive trophy cabinet. I could care less about trophy cabinets but it's a fact. Personal feelings are irrelevant.

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

No, because of the fact that they possess a far more impressive trophy cabinet. I could care less about trophy cabinets but it's a fact. Personal feelings are irrelevant.

It seems very relevant because those bigger clubs you say will shit in their pants when they will face us.

Brilliant win! Showed no mercy and no complacency tonight. This is what Conte has added to the team. Makes sure we put in 100% every game. Fabregas was brilliant. 2 assists and could of had more. Every time he got the ball, you knew he was going to do something. To get into double figures despite not having much starts is a phenomenal achievement. Imagine how much he would have if he was starting games. We need to keep him next season. All the CM we been linked with have similar traits to Kante but there is not one player who we could replace Fabregas with if he were to leave. Alonso was brilliant tonight too. Marginalised the threat by Traore and was such a threat offensively. He could of had a bloody hattrick. Matic apart from 1 dodgy pass was class tonight as well. Azpi as usual was his brilliant self, as was Luiz and Cahill who were top notch as well.

Sounding a bit greedy here but my two criticisms from tonight would be regarding Costa and Hazard. Costa scored and was decent but he ruins way too much moves. The amount of times he ruined an attack with a pass or trying to get past someone tonight was so frustrating. But he got to 20 league goals. It is just that we could of had more if he played to his best. The other one is Hazard. I thought he had a good game and I can understand him wanted to conserve himself a bit as we had the game wrapped from first minute really but I wish he had the mentality where he thinks to himself I am on 15 goals and just 5 behind to reach 20 for season. Can I push myself and get to 20 goals for the season with 4 games to play but he just did not. I mean we all know he cares about the team foremost then individual accolades but he could have really torn them apart if he wanted to and I was hoping he got a couple goals tonight because he has the ability to get to 20 plus goals.

Anyway, just a small gripe like I said. The positives hugely override the negatives and look 1 win away. KTBFFH!

We are a small number of purchases away from becoming a real threat in Europe. Costa is set to leave and I think should and will, replace him with a class striker, add some depth in midfield and defense and we can be unstoppable next year. This will definitely be a crucial summer. 

Anyway, this league was just too easy for us, who would of thought... This manager is a pure pure genius...

Not long now, bring it home boys!