• Fabregas
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Terry (sub)

Boro will come and camp themselves deep on Monday, despite the two goals against City they struggle to score. The only therat they have is the pace of Adama Traore and that's it, and even he only starts now and again.

I expect this to be a 2/3-0 win and move on.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Boro will come and camp themselves deep on Monday, despite the two goals against City they struggle to score. The only therat they have is the pace of Adama Traore and that's it, and even he only starts now and again.

I expect this to be a 2/3-0 win and move on.

Just curious, why would they park the bus?  They absolutely need to win.  

I really hate that we not only play after Spuds but also are the featured Monday Night Football match. Spuds will inevitably win tomorrow (probably by about 4 goals) and be only a point behind us. Then we have a desperate Boro side in a match the whole world will be watching knowing that no one gives them a chance. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they put in their best performance of the season against us and then proceed to get spanked in their next one.

Way more pressure on this this one than the Everton match which everyone thought was our final hurdle.

6 hours ago, Pizy said:

I really hate that we not only play after Spuds but also are the featured Monday Night Football match. Spuds will inevitably win tomorrow (probably by about 4 goals) and be only a point behind us. Then we have a desperate Boro side in a match the whole world will be watching knowing that no one gives them a chance. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they put in their best performance of the season against us and then proceed to get spanked in their next one.

Way more pressure on this this one than the Everton match which everyone thought was our final hurdle.

I like the way the squad and coaches are looking at it; assume Spurs are going to win all the rest of their games, and set about things accordingly.

2 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

how come whenever I try to change pages, I get a loading screen that never loads?

Forum bug. Should be reported in the appropriate thread (i'm too lazy to do it).

7 hours ago, Pizy said:

Man, we are running to win the Premier League. If we can't take this much pressure and can't beat this ridiculous Middlesbrough at home we don't deserve it.

A few months from now we are going to have tough Champions League games, hopefully playoff games too. We have to handle these situations and play well under pressure like we did against Everton.

I see this game going 1 of 2 ways. Hopefully Hull win tomorrow to stay in the Prem and scare Boro.

1) If Hull win Middlesborough are resigned to the fact they can only stay in the Prem if Hull lose their then remaining games and Boro have to win every game to catch them on goal difference. its an Impossible task so will roll over and make this game easy.

2) However, if Hill lose they NEED to win their remaining games to catch Hull. Park the bus, hit us on the counter and get a surprise win.

Hoping for a 3-0 Chelsea personally. 

4 minutes ago, Viva La Hazard said:

I see this game going 1 of 2 ways. Hopefully Hull win tomorrow to stay in the Prem and scare Boro.

1) If Hull win Middlesborough are resigned to the fact they can only stay in the Prem if Hull lose their then remaining games and Boro have to win every game to catch them on goal difference. its an Impossible task so will roll over and make this game easy.

2) However, if Hill lose they NEED to win their remaining games to catch Hull. Park the bus, hit us on the counter and get a surprise win.

Hoping for a 3-0 Chelsea personally. 

Agree, the Hull match is also crucial for us in my opinion. Let's hope they can win that one.

We can cope just fine without Kante for one match against Boro. Luiz, however, would be a huge worry. Zouma and Cahill together would make me super nervous.