• Terry (sub)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bluephoenix said:

:blink:what?

that doesn't even make sense why are we chanting that :(

I think it is more of 'We're waiting for you', as usual.

Such a joy to watch tonight. An absolute beast of a team making it all look so effortless.

- Alonso is having a heck of a time, great goal and unlucky not to have two.

- Costa/Hazard's link up is awesome.

- Cesc gets an assist. Also water is wet

- Azpi's assist was a thing of beauty, Cesc is clearly giving him a few lessons.

UP THE CHELSEA!!:cig:

5 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

We are coming for Real's crown. Sad that some fans are still thinking about those losers.

Lol we are so far from that, a long way to go.

i was watching the first half and we had so much opportunities for a poacher like tammy, the ball going on the ling just for some one put a light touch that costa couldn't do. we are playing amazing, we could score at least 7!

Alonso managed to convince an incredibly stubborn individual like me of his worth to the team, yet I still constantly read and hear about how he should be replaced. Moses needs replacing before him. Such poor decision-making.

Chels doing their job and comfortably winning this game like they should. Don't understand how so many doubted this team to bring the title home after watching them play all season. Negative Nancys I guess.

Fabregas should start in CL games next season. Cesc and Eden are the ones who'll be able to make a difference. And he should always start in PL games like this. Hope Conte will be more confident in using him after he gets a title (and possible FA Cup) under his belt.

Cesc was phenomenal...He is spraying the passes everywhere...We should not sell him..He gives us the advantage of breaking down park the bus teams like boro..He will have plenty of game time when we play CL next season!!

12 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Lol we are so far from that, a long way to go.

A long way but it will happen. I know it is very hard for nervous guys like you to even imagine that lol.