• Willian (sub)
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Terry (sub)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Fuck the goal difference. Win the game, then win the next game and win the league. Who gives a fuck if its 1-0, 2-1, or 3-2 as long as its two wins from the next 2 games I couldnt care less.

Not to mention that we are not going to win the league on goal difference anyway. If the title comes down to goal difference, spurs will be champions.

2 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Not chance whatsover for Boro, haven't since august away, if i'm correct. 3:0 and Chelsea cruising towards the well deserved title!

Hope so. Think they'll raise their game for sure and give us a tougher time than they should do.

22 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Traore's pace against the slow Alonso has to be the main worry here.

Traoré is one headless chicken, nothing to see there, mate. Overall i trust Alonso, think he's been more than solid over the course of the season.

Just now, Pizy said:

Hope so. Think they'll raise their game for sure and give us a tougher time than they should do.

Boro have to get a win here, Chelsea plays probably the smartest counter attacks in the league. I don't think that they can overpower David Luiz in the air, not even Negredo. The Brazilian has been absolute rock solid, apart from that, i don't see how Boro will score.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

U and Jason comments on match days always made me a nervous wreck going into games lol use always think off the worse lol

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

U and Jason comments on match days always made me a nervous wreck going into games lol use always think off the worse lol

Mate, I have nightmares about it coming down to the last match somehow. So nervous!