The Conte Thread

Followers 4

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I am a Juventus italian fan and maybe I can help you to understand which kind of coach Conte is...(sorry for my english, I hope you will understand) When he arrived in Juventus, he fo

I think the fact that we stuck to our principles, pressing them high up the pitch in spurts throughout the game and more importantly, passing out from the back, even with a few mistakes (note - it goe

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Got what he wanted. A 'respectable' loss.

Score wise... Performance... Training game for City.. Pointless us being there. Was nice when we got a turn 

The late subs... Why why why!!! We had a shot even if slim

7 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Got what he wanted. A 'respectable' loss.

Just now, The Skipper said:

Absolute coward. His tactical ideas are excruciating to watch. He isn’t that interested anymore clearly, he’s off by the end of the season. I say just get rid now. 

Has outdone Mourinho with that spineless approach.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

Absolute coward. His tactical ideas are excruciating to watch. He isn’t that interested anymore clearly, he’s off by the end of the season. I say just get rid now. 

Effectively out of the top 4 race and we'll be dumped out of Europe soon.

There really is no reason to keep him beyond the Barca game.

• Like 2

What's is so painful is watching Emerson on the bench when abysmal Moses and Alonso are on the pitch.... Barkley cannot even get a sniff even on bench... City played arsenal two days ago while we had the whole week to prepare for this shit.... 

• Like 2

Conte deserves no defense. Has showed his true intention. He clearly wants to get sacked.

Any other manager would be better at this point.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Styles said:

Effectively out of the top 4 race and we'll be dumped out of Europe soon.

There really is no reason to keep him beyond the Barca game.

I don’t even think he deserves that. Just give a new manager a go/chance to do something with the 1-1 result. Let the new manager weed out the dead wood early so he knows what we need in the summer. Of course this won’t happen. 

• Like 4

Know mind probably elsewhere but still.. This couldve been winnable. So much time to bring on subs and waiting till the end again is shite 

Only so long you can back him for... Onto the next.. Then probably a few seasons later... The next. Winning the league is kiss of death. Not that it's a shock other teams strengthened and we brought duds really but still.. No heart today. 

• Like 1

We need to sack him today if we are to still save our season. Looks rather impossible but with Conte we have no chance anymore. Signs he has given up were there in that Arsenal game, should've done it earlier.

• Like 2

Had no idea what to do once we conceded. Think he's done with the job, so it's best to walk away whilst there's still a chance of ending the season on a high.

• Like 1