The Conte Thread

14 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

I wish.. 

Lewandowski is bound to move to Real Madrid next summer. You can book It. 

Just as long as we don't replace Costa with Lukaku.. If we do that, I think I'd enter a very long depression. 

I don't even know who could we replace Costa with. He has his limitations but anyone else we could target as his replacement would be a step down for me.
And Lewa is not coming here, so just keep Diego happy.

41 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

I don't even know who could we replace Costa with. He has his limitations but anyone else we could target as his replacement would be a step down for me.
And Lewa is not coming here, so just keep Diego happy.

Thing is though, is Costa happy here? 

I mean, all the media lead retrospective bans, being in a different country, and Atletico Madrid's trajectory being wayyy higher than Chelsea's as it standa, It's a fair question to ask. 

If the reports are true and Diego Simeone really really wants Costa back...I think he may want to "return home".

Guess we'll see what happens. 

What a performance by Italy today!.

Organized as fuck. Hard workers. Good counterattack. All the team disposed with the way of play.

One of the thing who most surprised me, was how fast they recovered the form when lose the ball. Only in one opportunity Belgium did a counterattack. In the rest of the match, they can't because Italy lost the ball and in only seconds, they returned to his position.

Almost the same thing that was his Juve.

We have a very top manager, buddies.

2 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

LVG was a genius in world cup 2014 and look what happened at United... But still have to say Italy looked good.

Too early to compare the two, when Conte subs the keepers that's when we can declare ourselves winners of the domestic treble and the X factor :Goober:

29 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

LVG was a genius in world cup 2014 and look what happened at United... But still have to say Italy looked good.

LVG has done fuck all on the European stage for god knows how many years, meanwhile Conte is managing an Italy team after 3 successful years at Juventus in which they won consecutive league titles. conte is 20+ years younger, so has time on his side; he still has more developing as a coach I am sure. Even if Conte won the Euros and people said it was a fluke, you can't take away what he did domestically with Juventus, so that proves in itself he is capable to manage at the elite level.