The Conte Thread

I DONT CARE IF ALONSO IS WORSE THAN IVANOVIC. I WANT TO SEE SOME FUCKING CHANGES IN OUT TEAM. 

Like what? How will changes get this clusterfuck we have since 2 seasons now fixed? Please, enlighten me with your brilliance?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Stingray said:

Like what? How will changes get this clusterfuck we have since 2 seasons now fixed? Please, enlighten me with your brilliance?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

nevermind. keep starting ivanovic, cahill and oscar every game. im sure that will get us results.

Well not surprised, why do you think I was mad at the board before the season even started? Because they did nothing to improve a squad that finish 10th. 

Oh well, the fools will rid themselves of their wrong doing by sacking the manager and act like nothing happen. 

20 minutes ago, Barbara said:

You gotta be really special to leave Cesc in the bench against Burnley at home and play him against arsenal away.

The more I look at it the more I am convinced that Mourinho overachieved two seasons ago and that Conte won't get anything from this squad. A poor team managed by an average coach can't fight for more than 6th at the table. Starting Cesc today was clueless, but nothing in football is more clueless than Cahill defending

Sent from my SM-J700M using Tapatalk

I think I have to apologize to you. 

I gave you a lot of shit when you posted about Conte being bad. 

You knew it all along.

The sad truth is that this team is just not good enough.

Pep was right, when he didn't sign for us because he said we need 10 new players.

The only players that are okay are Costa, Hazard, Kante and Azpilicueta. Courtois clearly doesn't want to play for us that's why I'm not counting him.

We need complete overhaul at this club, new players, new philosophy. New everything.

Shame we didn't get Pep, he would be the great man for this job.

I still believe in Conte, but he my patience is wearing off...

Abramovic also doesn't seem to bother with spending money anymore...

Top 4 this season would feel like a league title with this shit team.

5 minutes ago, Melanicus said:

The sad truth is that this team is just not good enough.

Pep was right, when he didn't sign for us because he said we need 10 new players.

The only players that are okay are Costa, Hazard, Kante and Azpilicueta. Courtois clearly doesn't want to play for us that's why I'm not counting him.

We need complete overhaul at this club, new players, new philosophy. New everything.

Shame we didn't get Pep, he would be the great man for this job.

I still believe in Conte, but he my patience is wearing off...

Abramovic also doesn't seem to bother with spending money anymore...

Top 4 this season would feel like a league title with this shit team.

Spot on. The most annoying thing of all is that we had already addressed this problem with the squad. We started to buy for a different philosophy and a brighter future. The big mistake we made was Mourinho's return. He thought about one thing and one thing only. Another trophy on his C.V. He didnt give a fuck about the future of Chelsea football club! It could have been soo different!