Chelsea v PSG

Jase

I really can't stand these guys, hope we turn this tie around back at the Bridge.  They're all so smug playing in their shit league.  

I do like Matuidi though, wouldn't mind seeing him in a different shade of blue next year. 

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, manpe said:

Well, obviously Jim Carrey's The Mask is the one they are referring to.

It's pretty obvious they are referring to Costa, Look at the previous video as well ( the so called hero one), you will find Thiago Silva

3 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

Diego Costa labelled a 'fraud' by official PSG Twitter account. Check @PSG_inside. I hope Costa scores tomorrow.

This is one of the things that make me want to hate football.

I really really really want to see Costa put them in their place.

On 06/03/2016 at 10:29 AM, BlueLion said:

We're going to get spanked whichever way things go, but we're playing the third best team in world football. No shame in going out to the team that (I think) will lift the trophy this year. They have everything they need to succeed. 

You've made me a lot more confident now,any time I have seen the words we are going to get spanked/thrashed/hammered in the pre match thread to a big match we have always pulled a result out, Arsenal away the latest of many examples.

Come on lads, don't make this the last European game at the old bridge. For a venue that has hosted so many european night thrillers, it would be a shame if we went down without a fight. Lets get behind the team and support them, no more shite about getting spanked. That's not the Chelsea mentality and shouldn't be our mentality, no matter if we're playing AFC wimbledon or Barcelona.

On 7/3/2016 at 10:53 PM, BlueLyon said:

Psg lost to lyon at home. Football never works like that but still. Psg is not unbeatable. 

Stamford bridge has its own spirit and Im sure Psg will face hell on wednesday. I hope our players put performance of season and we have all the chances in the world. Odds are not in our favour but maybe that is even better for us.

I believe we will go through, come on chelsea!

They were away actually.

They are pretty cocky and kind of talk too much. Usually, this kind of things turn against you when it matters the most. Hope we'll close their big filthy mouths tonight. 

They have been providing ammunition to our players with all those campy tweets. And taking shots at Diego... If he is anything like Drogba, he will score a brace and celebrate in the face of Blanc like Didi did to Rafa. I can understand them though, they need to feed their egos somehow, you can't do it by pissing on scrubs in the French league day after day, now they are all excited like little kids with their second real game of the season.

I'd like to see Kenedy start this one. He has this incredible confidence (almost arrogance) in his play which might surprise the Parisians. We need that to turn this one around. Oscar-Willian-Hazard combination is very unlikely to score, they'll probably just pass the ball sideways until Oscar loses it.

But enough with the negative approach towards our stars, I feel confident about this game! I just hope Guus knows his players and knows which players are ready to deliver tonight.