Chelsea v PSG

Jase

30 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

And obviously the players had one eye on this game. Who fucking cares where we finish in the league if it's not 1st-4th or 18th-20th.

Absolutely mate - these are the nights that separate the 'men' from the 'boys' - time to stand up, be counted and show why you were signed in the first place. 

Oh I miss not being at the Bridge on CL nights - the atmosphere was electric, spine tingling, I really would love another CL final too where we were 3-0 up after 15 mins :) so I could sit in my seat and not have about 30 heartattacks :)

I just have a sneaky feeling this could be our night! 

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still only 2-1 down we have a shot.Start like we did against them away then we could be in for a long night.Need to score first and then not switch off afterwards.Make the most of chances which we fail to do and if we can keep a clean sheet be a bloody miracle but the best time to do it

"We are underdogs, but let’s be very tough underdogs.” Well said, Guus. Chances are that we will be knocked out but let's not go down without a fight. High-intensity pressing right from the off rather than the regrettable passiveness of last year's tie, please.

No one has faith in Chelsea. Yes I know we haven't been playing well this season but that doesn't mean we still can't win? PSG are an overrated side and everyone is intimidated by them. Yes they may be killing it in Ligue 1 but they're the only team that is capable to win the league. Same goes as Bayern. They're a good team too but they're very overrated and everyone gets scared when they play them. It ridiculous to see the faith of these 'passionate' supporters because if you were as passionate as you say you are, you would actually believe in our squad that we're gonna win this. Outrageous.

Courtois

Azpi - Cahill - Ivanovic - Baba

Fabregas - Mikel

Traore - Willian - Hazard

Costa

Just keep Oscar and Matic out of the team and we could do this with a little bit of luck.

1 hour ago, Beigl said:

Just keep Oscar and Matic out of the team and we could do this with a little bit of luck.

Wish Pedro was fit, without him Oscar is too close to the starting XI. Plus he was just getting his mojo back.

6 hours ago, manpe said:

Courtois

Azpi - Cahill - Ivanovic - Baba

Fabregas - Mikel

Traore - Willian - Hazard

Costa

Absolutely no chance Ryan starts this game Pe, it will be oscar because selection is based on 'reputation' not form.

41 minutes ago, LeonDavis23 said:

Absolutely no chance Ryan starts this game Pe, it will be oscar because selection is based on 'reputation' not form.

Yeah, I know most likely. One can dream though. Btw it's Bertrand, the other Ryan got tossed aside :) 

Psg lost to lyon at home. Football never works like that but still. Psg is not unbeatable. 

Stamford bridge has its own spirit and Im sure Psg will face hell on wednesday. I hope our players put performance of season and we have all the chances in the world. Odds are not in our favour but maybe that is even better for us.

I believe we will go through, come on chelsea!

Everything will come down to how your defence is in Wednesday. Anything like Sat and we'll be out

I still have faith we can do it at home, but our last home CL game with Hiddink incharge brings back bad memories.

Our Depth seems to be problem. With jt and pedro out. Our only impact subs are traore, kennedy, and matic. Not enough to fill me with pride. We shd go at their throats early on. Just like against barca in jose's first season. This game cannot go to extra time because we wont have the legs. Just hoping fabregas and Mikel can boss the midfield and Diego goes Ape Shit