The Mourinho Thread

Just wow - that people are still complaining!

If we keep doing what we are doing - we will be Champions...

Tactics are called tactics, because you change them according to the opposition - if we kept playing the same attacking football as with Liverpool - we will lose out! Liverpool needed a draw, they lost - BAD TACTICS

City are our main rivals - the aim is not to let them take more points off us, than we gain from them! Job is 50% done!

I'm just shocked and saddened at how low this forum is stooping lately... Can't we just be happy?

Best squad for years, best transfer window for years, manager who knows what he's doing and sitting on top of the table... The way this forum is you'd think we are Newcastle... :(

Agreed w/ you 100%. The worse part of it all is the fact that CFC haven't lost a match this season. Imagine how it would be if CFC loses a match?

I somehow missed this and just noticed

Sore losers.

It is pretty disrespectful though in my honest opinion. I don't get why he has to disappear 5 minutes before the game has finished; just shake hands at the end of the game like everybody else, everything else can wait.

I actually laughed when I saw that on MOTD2 last night and thought 'well done, Lambert' to be honest. Hopefully Mourinho stops doing that leaving early nonsense.

It is pretty disrespectful though in my honest opinion. I don't get why he has to disappear 5 minutes before the game has finished; just shake hands at the end of the game like everybody else, everything else can wait.

I actually laughed when I saw that on MOTD2 last night and thought 'well done, Lambert' to be honest. Hopefully Mourinho stops doing that leaving early nonsense.

I wonder why he never leaves early when we are losing or drawing a game. I totally agree with you. It's disrespectful and unnecessary.

Lets find something.....anything about Mourinho and just moan. Sounds like a plan. I hate that he never wears suits....oh wait he does now. What else can we moan about? Oh he never waits till the final whistle, very disrespectful. Get a life people jheez. :wank2:

This post is very funny :clap: Ok here is a new one...I don't like Jose's Hair Cut. he is keeping too much hair on his sides :D

I just fking don't get why the City match is still being discussed. Till the City match, we had bewn playing good attacking football. Our defence however was shaky and not good, so Mourinho set us up more defensively so we could somehow get our back compact and rely on our good attacking play.

Remember the Everton match. 3-6 !!! If our defensive play would have been the same in the City match as it had bewn in the Everton-match, we would have been at the receiving end of the 6 goals. In my opinion, Mourinho set up the team 110% correctly.

Exactly! He set it up perfectly. The game could have been won if we did some things better but honestly you can't expect to win everything. People sometimes forget that the other team has players that can win games too. The primary objective is not to drop points against them, and it was achieved. A win would have been a bonus but too risky at that point.

Giving the opposition some respect is also totally understandable. If people don't recall, away at the Etihad last season Pellegrini and City were so full of themselves in the league after mauling so many sides with like 6 goals a game. They threw so many players forward in the opening minutes and expected us to just roll over too. We then proceeded to smash them and 1-0 was a poor reflection on how the actual game went. Hence, I don't think its just a cliche to give your opposition who happened to be champs last season some respect.

he can leave whenever he wants, a guy refusing to shake his outstretched hand is way more disrespectful. He went out of his way to greet Lambert, it's not like he went down the tunnel and ignored his opponent.

Why is it disrespectful to leave the pitch a couple of minutes before? He's been doing it for years and he's not the only one. Normally when his team wins convincingly he leaves early so they can get some props from the support and the media awaiting them. He even talked about it in the past. I see absolutely nothing wrong with that. There was a manager somewhere (I guess it was Italy) that liked to watch the match from the stands because he said it gave him better vision. I don't see this as disrespectful (not what this manager did or what Mourinho does).

It's like a boxer telling his opponent: "You know that, mate? I've won the previous 11 rounds so let's just call it day.

STAY, GODDAMMIT! SEE THE GAME OUT. :mad:

markhuntko.gif

So is it disrespectful to walk away from an opponent that you already beaten like Mark Hunt does? I don't think so. He knows that he won so why inflict more pain?

Imagine if it was Manchester United / City / Arsenal / Liverpool / West Ham / You name it's manager doing that. It's disrespectful. Stop being so biased. Some of you seem to believe that Mourinho is God. Well, he is not and he does wrong things sometimes. Wanting to shake hands before the end of the game (only when he's winning) is wrong and disprespectful, in my opinion.

Imagine Simeone went to shake hands 10 minutes early after the battering at Stamford Bridge last season. What would Mourinho's reaction have been then? Do you think the same people in here finding excuses would have found that OK? I doubt it.

markhuntko.gif

So is it disrespectful to walk away from an opponent that you already beaten like Mark Hunt does? I don't think so. He knows that he won so why inflict more pain?

I bet that guy didn't walk out the ring at that precise moment. He probably did something crazy like stick around until it was officially over.

I bet that guy didn't walk out the ring at that precise moment. He probably did something crazy like stick around until it was officially over.

Well he stopped fighting & people were complaining saying it was show boating that he walks aways from opponents after knocking them out. He does this with everyone. He knocks 'em out & stop fighting. It's MMA, you are supposed to stop fighting when the ref stops the fight. Hunt doesn't do this, but in most cases he is right. The fight is over & no reason to keep on fighting. In MMA people keep on fighting, even if their opponent is down. It's like they want their opponent to take a blow in the after life. Here is an example:

02.gif

I am sure that fighter didn't feel those last 3 blows cause he was already KTFO. Jose just knows when it's over.