The Mourinho Thread

32 EPL games in 4 seasons + 1 game against City in 2014-15 = 33 EPL games.

Agreed, they've been lazy with their research. Even if we allow that they meant 'before this season', they are still wrong. There was an early season fixture against Liverpool in Jose's final season first time around. That figure should therefore be 34 if you count the City game and 33 if you don't. Still only 3 defeats mind. :)

To be fair I'm taking their word for the number of defeats. Can't actually remember any myself. :)

Even though it is the Mirror, comes up with some good points as to how we will win te league:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/11-reasons-chelsea-title-wrapped-4371522

Plus, it had an awesome gif:

ActualGranularHerculesbeetle.gif

Nice :)

I like this one :

image.jpg

:lol:

Count me in :)

Yay!

ATM, ifel we have a good foundation for the future - and even though - it took a couple of 'false-starts' to get here, i think with Emenalo (Spell?) and a continuously good youth squad we can establish a good foundation for the future. Hopefully someone like Frank, Poyet, Holland, etc. can replace Mourinho in the future and create a somewhat legacy to the club.

Missed that one :D

I am probably the only person that respects JOSE 100% for the future, and believe he could be here for more then 4 years :P

Actually we have a secret Mourinho cult. Don't let anyone know about it. I'll let you in. shhhh