The Mourinho Thread

You and iseah are the clowns of this forum. Keep it up! Always something to laugh!

says the same idiot that doesn't understand sarcasm.

" agree with everything but the bold part. Edit that part out of your post; then you can see me about giving you a 'like'"

Any one that took the bolded part seriously must be dumber than a baboon.

says the same idiot that doesn't understand sarcasm.

" agree with everything but the bold part. Edit that part out of your post; then you can see me about giving you a 'like'"

Any one that took the edited part seriously must be dumber than a baboon.

Plot twist, he is a baboon.

Mourinho on Guardiola: "If you enjoy what you're doing, you don't lose your hair. He's got a bald head. Guardiola doesn't enjoy football."

I'd be disappointed if that statement is true (unless they've suddenly become pals overnight in Nyon). He has no business talking about Guardiola's hair and I wouldn't want to be associated with the idea of my club's manager making unprovoked personal remarks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29153815

Nominated for manager of the month (august).

Personally would love to see Jose get it, but don't mind if Monk get that. Both are well deserved imo.

Mark Hughes is in the list? :lol:

What a farce. I'm sure he only got in there because Stoke beat Man City last time out. Otherwise, they failed to beat Villa and Hull in the two games before that!

Mark Hughes is in the list? :lol:

What a farce. I'm sure he only got in there because Stoke beat Man City last time out. Otherwise, they failed to beat Villa and Hull in the two games before that!

Exactly, lol.

Whoever nominated him might just have watched PL starting from week 3.