The Mourinho Thread

Playing on the counter means you have to actually create chances...at those 3 games like I said NOT A SINGLE clear cut chance at all. That says it all really. Counter is like away at City last season, where we actually attempted to go forward.

:clap:

That is the problem though, no one will obviously complain if we win even if it means putting 11 men in front of goal line. What me and others are afraid of is him scraping any attempting of trying to get 3 points COMPLETELY like at Arsenal, MU and Atletico last season and settle for that 1 point.

While that isn't too bad on paper it would be a bit let down considering the team we got now to not even dare to TRY and get 3 points.

We played Arsenal and United away like Fergie use to play Stamford Bridge, Anfield and Highbury down the years, try and win but also be mindful that a draw away to a title rival is not the end if the world, it truly baffles me how our own supporters fall for this park the bus bullshit it really is.

Regarding Athletico, we were missing numerous key players and were heading to the home of the in form team in Europe, any manager who doesn't go defensive under those circumstances is to put it bluntly a absolute muppet and will get the hammering his stupidity deserves (Wenger at Stamford Bridge).

Another point re Arsenal away last season, it was no different to how Ancelotti approached the game at the Emirates in 09/10 when we won 3-0 (let Arsenal have it and pass into oblivion then snatch it and counter at pace), Didier scored two back then and pressured Vermalen into a OG, last season we had Torres playing ip top that game, that's why it finished goalless and we won 3-0 under Carlo with the same approach.

Atletico not City. Obviously not 10 men behind the ball but it is as close as you can get to full bus parking. NOT A SINGLE CHANCE against MU or Atletico and at Arsenal apart from Lampard hitting the bar it was more of the same.

Enlighten me, how many chances did these great footballing sides create in those games? bare in mind they were the HOME TEAM.

I loved it when he was chasing the ball to put it back on play during the final minutes, I believe the crowd enjoyed it too. His passion is really recomforting.

I'll never forget his tense look when we were playing the last mins of the 2nd leg against PSG. It seemed like he was going to collapse.

If we park the bus on Sunday Jose will show that he will never change and we have to accept that. If he attempts to play like last season however it shows he is willing to adapt away from his instinct. If this was in 13/14 we would have parked it hard against City especially after that CL performance. Lets see now if he does the same or actually attempt to play like he did last season in that 1-0 win.

With our current players we should be scoring at least a goal or have several effort on targets during a big match like this. But knowing Jose I wouldn't be surprised if he saw what Stoke did and gonna attempt to do the same.

And win, and make you happy, and win the league, and shut your mouth :D

Atletico not City. Obviously not 10 men behind the ball but it is as close as you can get to full bus parking. NOT A SINGLE CHANCE against MU or Atletico and at Arsenal apart from Lampard hitting the bar it was more of the same.

But we didn't park the bus against City last season so your "if this was last season" remark is completely off.

Unacceptable tactics today. He's unfortunately showing to be a one trick pony in the away matches this season. Play "counter-attacking" football and hope for the best. If the opponent doesn't allow you to, park the bus and defend for your lives.

WTF is the point of Hazard, Fabregas, Willian and co if Mourinho won't let them express themselves instead they are turned to fullbacks away from home vs the big teams. Painful to watch.

Best coach in the world....we have been brainwashed. He is brilliant for sure, but he does mistakes more often than he used to.

HIs inclusion of Drogba cost us 2 points vs Schalke and it very well might have cost us again.