The Mourinho Thread

That is a set of questions that the club should levy at the FA and PMGOL.

The same linesman who disallowed a perfectly good goal for us the same game.

Secondly why Riley met with Liverpool and would not meet us.

The club should submit one of Jose's dossiers to the FA, relating to the choice of officials quoting the game where Dean was not permitted to referee a game involving Liverpool. If they didn't appoint Dean to a L'pool match because of any alleged direct influence on the fortunes of them and his living in the area, it works either way, especially if he and his scouse assistant make decisions in a game that they officiate in that cause their closest challengers harm. Jose should just hold his line of '"congratulations". If they fine/ban him for some sort of insinuation, Roman should get his lawyers on the case and tie them up in knots and cost them millions.

Personally I hold both officiating bodies in complete contempt. Riley is a nasty bit of work, I've read two books now that slate him and from what I take from that it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he hasn't lobbied the FA to act, as regards Jose.

People say (usually the corporate media, such as Sky who have a vested interest in covering anything dodgy up) that the Premier league is beyond corruption. I am not so sure. We've seen it in Italy and South America, China, Korea. etc

One thing is for sure they would do anything and everything to cover it up as its worth billions in TV revenue, and if anything was proven however small they would do all in their power to make it a damage limitation excercise

20% possession in the first half for Real Madrid at home to Bayern Munich. That's TWENTY PERCENT of the ball AT HOME. This is a Madrid team that has technically brilliant footballers all over the field (faaaaar more than we do) and they still have to resort to defending extremely deep and counter-attacking. Hope that puts things into perspective for some.

funny I wonder where are the idiots on the Jose thread talking about how lame it is to play defensive :Goober: Come on now, come in here & criticize Don Carlo you arm chair gaffers.

:lol: what a brilliant performance from bayern munich. 65% possession. 500+ passes completed. wonderbar!!!! oh wait!!! they just lost 1-0, please tell those people who wanted us to play awesome attractive football against ATM that sometimes, you have to adapt.