The Mourinho Thread

GR8 substitutions...we were being beaten in midfield in the first half and the he makes a sub @ half time and we just owned them in the middle...they never got control of the midfield again... ppl admire your clothes! ppl admire your PC's ....but i admire your tactics....you are the boldest tactician imo ... :tophat:

talk about 3 points earned!!

:dance::delight::getin:

http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/espnfcunited/id/12532?cc=3888

Interesting article about Mourinho. I wish 90% of his interviews would be like that. Mourinho is too wise to think his words about Wenger would went out of control in the press hands. The guys were asking questions just to get some quotes to put more gas in the fire.

Hands down the best manager in the game and a Chelsea legend to boot. He has his faults, but so does every other manager in the business. Thanks to Jose, we are looking stronger than we've ever looked since his first spell.

Hands down the best manager in the game and a Chelsea legend to boot. He has his faults, but so does every other manager in the business. Thanks to Jose, we are looking stronger than we've ever looked since his first spell.

Not so sure about that. CFC were stronger when Jose first arrived. Don Claudio did a good job in creating a CFC squad to succeed. This time around we are seeing Jose strategizing & using tactics to get the most out of our team. I have to agree w/ Jose, if we win the League this season this could be his best ever coaching performance.

Not so sure about that. CFC were stronger when Jose first arrived. Don Claudio did a good job in creating a CFC squad to succeed. This time around we are seeing Jose strategizing & using tactics to get the most out of our team. I have to agree w/ Jose, if we win the League this season this could be his best ever coaching performance.

I said the strongest team since that 2005 team. Besides this team has more talent and flair than that team and is a world-class striker short of being better. That 2005 team was built on the strength of the manager too.

Does anyone knows if any TV stations or just YouTube will bring the Special 1 TV program?

I loved that show and when I hear TerryJFahy vídeos I wish I got to see the show. As the voices are the same/similar to the one used in the show.

Made the right changes today and altered the match. He's done that a few times this season and turned draws into wins so he deserves plenty of credit for that win.

Be careful what you say it may not go down well.

Does anyone knows if any TV stations or just YouTube will bring the Special 1 TV program?

I loved that show and when I hear TerryJFahy vídeos I wish I got to see the show. As the voices are the same/similar to the one used in the show.

The company that did Special 1 TV stopped the program. You can find old episodes on YouTube. Here is a link to the Fan's tribute of Special 1 TV

I said the strongest team since that 2005 team. Besides this team has more talent and flair than that team and is a world-class striker short of being better. That 2005 team was built on the strength of the manager too.

Disagree with that - Carlo's CFC in 2009 were bloody brilliant as well but if we take that team away then I'll agree with you.

Question, so is February 22, 2014 the Day where Bad Footie triumphed over Good Footie? I just remember the argument on this very thread where CFC doesn't play proper footie, but Barca does. So CFC wins on a last minute goal today, while Barca gets creamed by Real Sociedad :o Good day for Evil Mourinho & his evil minions Chelsea Football?

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mourinho-boost-chelsea-loan-stars-6735947?utm_source=GetWestLondon&utm_medium=Twitter

Chelsea's globe-trotting squad of out-on-loan stars will have a unique chance to impress boss Jose Mourinho while the World Cup is on this summer.

The goals the 29 Blues players currently out on loan at home and abroad have scored this season is approaching 100, and not a week has gone by this campaign without at least one of them finding the net.

But while Mourinho is not impressed with the statistics, he admits he excited about being reunited with his far-flung stars while most of his first teamers are battling it out in Brazil in June.

He said: “The stat is a stat, no more than that. It’s like a percentage of good passes. If I am a central defender and pass the ball to the left back and right back, my percentage is 95 per cent. If I play in midfield and play risk passes it’s 50 per cent.

“If you play in League Two you score more goals than the Premier League. If you play in Portugal and Holland, you score more goals. You have less chances to score goals in the Champions League. It’s an easy name to look at – Patrick Bamford. He was scoring goals in League One and scoring in the Championship. Who knows if he can’t score goals in the Premier League?

“We have a structure to take care of the day by day control and to monitor the situations. In the next pre-season, we’ll make decisions in relation to these boys. I will have 75 per cent of my players at the World Cup, so I will have 25 days with these guys, every day. Next pre-season is a fantastic time for me to get to know them well and make decisions. It's hard to make the right decisions.”