The Mourinho Thread

According to Jose: Salah is not quite at the level required but he will adjust over the next few months.. It´s great to read but does it mean Salah is useless now & will be useless until next season ?

I think it just takes the pressure off him. It is hard for players coming in January, they haven't had pre-season with the rest of the squad and it must take a bit of adjustment. I think he is useful, it just means now if he has a few bad performances the media can't say he is a flop etc as JM has already put that to bed.

The thing Fabregas little brain couldnt figure out is that Mourinho's comment werent directed to Barcelona. It was targeted to ManCity and Pellegrini...

True Mou is a pro at these. He does not attack Brendan or Moyes, in fact they praised both because he doesn't think they are contenders.

HE only attack Wenger and Pellegrini

You've only strengthened my point by posting a pic of Mourinho from his Milan days.

And ok I'll bite, that's Pep at Oktoberfest, the entire Bayern team were dressed in a lederhosen.

Thanks for stating the obvious :wave:

Thanks for stating the obvious :wave:

When people post a clown ( :clown: ) smilie towards a member on a forum it indicates the user is a clown for their post.

You posted a pic of Mourinho from his time in italy, which shows you failed to read the very post you were quoting.

When people post a clown ( :clown: ) smilie towards a member on a forum it indicates the user is a clown for their post.

You posted a pic of Mourinho from his time in italy, which shows you failed to read the very post you were quoting.

Now that i know you're sensitive as hell and feel offended by a smiley which wasn't even meant towards you i'll be more considerate of you next time. Let's leave it here. Hug

For the second week running, Mourinho looked somewhat annoyed in his press conference. Completely batted off and didn't bother to answer any questions about the CL this week, Pellegrini, Wenger or Rooney. And even the questions he answered, he just did it directly and in a stern manner.