The Mourinho Thread

He will definitely be in for a treat if we meet up. Mourinho is the best manager I have see that knows how to deal with Barca's system of play

RDM didn't do that bad either vs Barca

onlyonerdm.jpg

TBH I think it's a combination of the English Bulldog mentality & the ethos of CFC. Like it or not CFC has a certain style of play, which is to hit off a quick counter-attack. Every gaffer that comes to the club seems to use this Philosophy. It's kewl w/ me.

Not exactly disagreeing with your post,...was just agreeing with TOPTB's point about us not being able to make the most of the chances created

I know. Just wanted to clarify the point because TOPTB sidetracked a little bit from the main point made then. Apologies for any misunderstanding.

That being said, if City can't beat this woeful Barcelona then they are not as good as we they thought they where.

Just changed that a little :D

According to Jose:

Salah is not quite at the level required but he will adjust over the next few months..

It´s great to read but does it mean Salah is useless now & will be useless until next season ?

Possibly he's not fit enough and tactically needs some work?

Fabregas on Mourinho...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/barcelona/10649949/Jose-Mourinho-should-shut-up-says-Barcelonas-Cesc-Fabregas.html

“He should talk about Chelsea and their tie,” said Barca’s Fabregas after their 2-0 win at Manchester City. “I don’t think he should talk about anything else. It is not his business. If we have to get motivated by Mourinho’s comments we shouldn’t play football. We are top of the table, in the cup final, in a good moment in the Champions League.

“Some people want us to fail all the time, some people have been talking a bit too much, for a few days they will have to shut up.”

He was asked for his opinion on the City-Barca game and he gave it. Simple as that. Massive fuss over nothing really. I think flabbygas and the rest of them need to find out the whole story and why he made the quote before making silly comments like that.