The Mourinho Thread

Agreed on the formation but don't think that Eto'o and Torres compliment each other like Schurrle and Torres or even Hazard for that matter.

If go with Shurrle-Torres-Hazard instead.

That's one solid lineup on its own and to think Oscar and Rami behind on either sides is just testifying for opposition defenses.

I think your line-up is very good, but its just that Mourinho tends to throw on one more striker when chasing leads...In that case Eto'o could go wide, just like he used to for Inter.

somehow I've missed this comment the first time answering to you... I can't believe you're suggesting Mourinho is lying and the press is creating something that doesn't exist when there were reports even in Belgium - where no press would be interested in staining his image - about his passport loss.

Did you see pics of him in France? I did... not sure if those were manipulations though as you seem so convinced Eden didn't miss training.

If you did some research before saying nonsense you'd see that Mourinho tried to avoid saying what really happened as much as he could. He wasn't looking for an excuse... but well, it seems like kellzfresh just said... you're looking something bad to say about Mourinho here, so now you're even bending the truth... I guess this discussion is officially done.

I dont want to blame mourinho, Im saying its not first time that he said something that wasnt true. He also said that Lukaku will stay, that Kdb will be given lot of chances etc. He is great coach, but is using risky tactics that could result in our players leaving. Read first post and your reply on that and you will see you mixed couple of things with my older posts that had nothing in common with that one.

If you didnt understand; Mou makes decisions that wil either make this team superb, hard working and motivated or it will bounce in opppsite way; players will leave.

One thing you got right that if Bertrand got injured he couldnt play, I agree on that.

I put opinion and you put everything I said in denial, based on older posts of mine and stuff you read from news etc. Dont get too much into media, its the lies they make keep them running. Now leave it as it is...

I dont want to blame mourinho, Im saying its not first time that he said something that wasnt true. He also said that Lukaku will stay, that Kdb will be given lot of chances etc. He is great coach, but is using risky tactics that could result in our players leaving. Read first post and your reply on that and you will see you mixed couple of things with my older posts that had nothing in common with that one.

If you didnt understand; Mou makes decisions that wil either make this team superb, hard working and motivated or it will bounce in opppsite way; players will leave.

One thing you got right that if Bertrand got injured he couldnt play, I agree on that.

I put opinion and you put everything I said in denial, based on older posts of mine and stuff you read from news etc. Dont get too much into media, its the lies they make keep them running. Now leave it as it is...

I don't remember your old posts except you giving him stick for not playing Mata, so I'm not sure what else I mixed. It's one thing to say you're going to do something and circumstances change - like it did with both Lukaku's and Kevin's situations - and you end up doing something else (something that happened with people around the world every second as we can't predict the future) and it's another completely different to lie about a fact widely known by too many people (every employee in Cobham, all players, people in France, etc) that already happened. How can Mourinho have lied about Eden missing training and get away with it? :blink::blink::blink:

Do you really think if he lied Hazard and his agent wouldn't deny the story? Or are you so deep in your theory that you think Mourinho blackmailed Hazard and his agent to deny the truth? Did you know the club's PR guy is in all those conferences and Chelsea is bigger than Mourinho and wouldn't allow something like you're suggesting to happen? I'm sorry for being so rude, but dude, this whole thing you're suggesting is a bit nuts... sorry for my reaction, but I'm actually shocked you're implying something like this could happen.

Eden Hazard missed a training session, there are more witnesses about it in Cobham than people posting in this forum. There's no way Mourinho would get away with a lie like that, and there's no way if he was lying that Eden and his team wouldn't defend him... please tell me you don't really think that's actually possible.

somehow I've missed this comment the first time answering to you... I can't believe you're suggesting Mourinho is lying and the press is creating something that doesn't exist when there were reports even in Belgium - where no press would be interested in staining his image - about his passport loss.

Did you see pics of him in France? I did... not sure if those were manipulations though as you seem so convinced Eden didn't miss training.

If you did some research before saying nonsense you'd see that Mourinho tried to avoid saying what really happened as much as he could. He wasn't looking for an excuse... but well, it seems like kellzfresh just said... you're looking something bad to say about Mourinho here, so now you're even bending the truth... I guess this discussion is officially done.

A screenshot to back you up girl.

a216b691jw1eacnsao0bsj20xc18gn2a.jpg

This guy found Eden's passport on the train and Eden took a photo with him as you can see his avatar and follows his tweeter account.

Its always good to keep discipline and order, but this tactic is always super risky. Right now Mou is "playing" with Mata, Luiz and Hazard who were best players last season. Best. You dont just blame these players for having such poor games, but it also depends on coach. Mourinho will either suceed with these work hard and you will play or he will fail massively and we will lose Mata, Luiz and Hazard in summer because they will be unhappy.

Big. Fucking. Deal.

We don't lose players - we sell players. We choose when players leave and if we want to sell these players then we will replace them.

If these players (who have hardly set the world alight this year) can't step up to Mourinho's challenge when he drops them, then they aren't worth keeping around. Mourinho is the boss. He doesn't need to be beholden to players' whims just because they might get unhappy.

Ivanovic and Cahill on Mourinho's stance of situation with Hazard..

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1609642/chelsea-branislav-ivanovic-backs-jose-mourinho-eden-hazard-punishment?cc=4716

"It is important for the team to accept this as a discipline," Ivanovic said in The Times. "Eden will feature in the next game. It means we are serious and we are all together and I don’t think he has a problem with that."

Gary Cahill echoed Ivanovic's sentiments, insisting the squad is united under their boss Mourinho, who was critical of the team following their 2-0 loss at Newcastle last weekend.

"They had their chat one to one and the situation is dealt with," Cahill said. "Eden Hazard is a terrific player and we obviously need him in the squad and available, so of course we look forward to having him back.

"The manager makes decisions and he does not have to explain every single one. But the camp is a happy one, especially when we are winning games. And the fact that players know exactly where they stand, but there are no long-term grudges, I suppose you could say that is what people talk about as the Mourinho effect."

I don't remember your old posts except you giving him stick for not playing Mata, so I'm not sure what else I mixed. It's one thing to say you're going to do something and circumstances change - like it did with both Lukaku's and Kevin's situations - and you end up doing something else (something that happened with people around the world every second as we can't predict the future) and it's another completely different to lie about a fact widely known by too many people (every employee in Cobham, all players, people in France, etc) that already happened. How can Mourinho have lied about Eden missing training and get away with it? :blink::blink::blink:

Do you really think if he lied Hazard and his agent wouldn't deny the story? Or are you so deep in your theory that you think Mourinho blackmailed Hazard and his agent to deny the truth? Did you know the club's PR guy is in all those conferences and Chelsea is bigger than Mourinho and wouldn't allow something like you're suggesting to happen? I'm sorry for being so rude, but dude, this whole thing you're suggesting is a bit nuts... sorry for my reaction, but I'm actually shocked you're implying something like this could happen.

Eden Hazard missed a training session, there are more witnesses about it in Cobham than people posting in this forum. There's no way Mourinho would get away with a lie like that, and there's no way if he was lying that Eden and his team wouldn't defend him... please tell me you don't really think that's actually possible.

Just forget about it. You're just dealing with someone who refuses to admit he's wrong/contradicts himself, hence why it's getting more absurd.

You don't even want to know the exchange we had we he said "Oscar is best as CAM" and then minutes later suggested him as CM.... :blink:

What's the manager of the month curse?

Jose said he dealt with Eden and that is the end of it. I think he wants to to be firm yet wants everyone to still like him. I think he is good at balancing that. He spoke warmly about Steve Clarke and is looking forward to playing WBA.

11 mistakes? Strange, I counted 12. Removing our most lethal players and the ones with the most chances of punishing the opposition in order to take away any fear or hesitation that they would have to face, especially while attacking would count as a mistake in my book.

Actually, "removing our most lethal players and the ones with the most chances of punishing the opposition" is a line up mistake. So that would count as part of the 11 mistakes Mourinho said he made. Smartass.

Cant believe he is back.Sometimes, many times I remember saying back in 2011 when we finished empty hands and Carlo sacked "The three wishes every CFC fan would like to happen is to win the CL, Lampard as the best scorer and José back' and it happened, a truly dream happened and i'm proud to always believed we could achieve those things.

What's the manager of the month curse?

There's a myth in England in the PL and even Championship and League One, that the team whose manager wins the MOTM award goes on a bad streak after that.

1173098_220580791452523_307798842_n.jpg

So that's why Crespo was sold! :P