The Mourinho Thread

B-but I already posted that link. Regardless, it's nice to see this is official. No more speculation or worrying and certainly no more meltdowns naming José a traitor among other distasteful words.

B-but The Skipper had already posted that Link from the premier league official website saying JM had signed. :D And yeah this place will definitely be a lot happier for the next 3/4 weeks.

The deadline for season ticket renewals is tomorrow (5 PM). Surely they will want to announce it before that?

Yes, most certainly. Probably in the morning aswell.

The deadline has been extended apparently, it wasn't originally set on June 3rd. So that means something too.

The deadline for season ticket renewals is tomorrow (5 PM). Surely they will want to announce it before that?

I don't think that is a big deal for them tbh. Our waiting list is extremely long, so even if people wouldn't rejoin without jose coming theres thousands of people who would want one.

The expectations for next season have gone into overdrive mode with Mourinho's impending return. Wonder how many will turn against him if things don't go well...

The same people who overreact for everything and anything, be that positive or negative.

Tomorrow in the morning, press conference in a few days, pretty much how I would do it. Chelsea will want to grab the headlines first thing in the week and keep it that way with press conference.

Just can't bloody wait to see him in a Chelsea gear holding a press conference again! :cry:

So tomorrow, I will get up, play some Chelsea music, make myself some coffee and hopefully find the announcement :blue scalf: