The Mourinho Thread

He certainly didn't manage at Madrid? Well so did Mourinho, so what's your point there?

My point is you could see motivation and hunger in Madrid players under Mourinho even if the overall project was a failure. Mourinho tried managing parts of the club whereas with Pellegrini I just see someone who manages the squad on match day and in training. Basically I see Mourinho as a manager and Pellegrini as a top coach, with all respect to him.

And as far as city doing nothing, I thought I cover that didn't I? That with mancini at the helm every one expected them to under perform. So no point in bringing that up again.

As for that I didn't expect them to under-perform. Although Serie A wasn't at its strongest during his time there, Mancini won quite an incredible amount of trophies in a short time. He's really, really good. So good that AS Roma fans are considering his appointment despite him having Lazio roots and them being their biggest rivals.

He's passionate, a good tactician etc. I think his problem at City was the players weren't as hungry or flexible as they could have been. They should have played more selflessly. Tevez disrupted the club, Toure is a cunt and it wouldn't surprise me if he causes problems behind the scenes and even players like Dzeko and Barry seem like moody people who bring the morale down. If he also got the players he wanted (apparently City refused certain transfers) I'm sure they'd have won the league this season and this discussion wouldn't exist.

I doubt he wanted Rodwell and Sinclair ffs. He was more into the likes of Navas and Fernandinho, Witsel, so-on. The board fucked up, not Mancini.

My point is you could see motivation and hunger in Madrid players under Mourinho even if the overall project was a failure. Mourinho tried managing parts of the club whereas with Pellegrini I just see someone who manages the squad on match day and in training. Basically I see Mourinho as a manager and Pellegrini as a top coach, with all respect to him.

As for that I didn't expect them to under-perform. Although Serie A wasn't at its strongest during his time there, Mancini won quite an incredible amount of trophies in a short time. He's really, really good. So good that AS Roma fans are considering his appointment despite him having Lazio roots and them being their biggest rivals.

He's passionate, a good tactician etc. I think his problem at City was the players weren't as hungry or flexible as they could have been. They should have played more selflessly. Tevez disrupted the club, Toure is a cunt and it wouldn't surprise me if he causes problems behind the scenes and even players like Dzeko and Barry seem like moody people who bring the morale down. If he also got the players he wanted (apparently City refused certain transfers) I'm sure they'd have won the league this season and this discussion wouldn't exist.

I doubt he wanted Rodwell and Sinclair ffs. He was more into the likes of Navas and Fernandinho, Witsel, so-on. The board fucked up, not Mancini.

Yeah well you might have a point there with Pellegrini personality.

But I think it's more like a carlo personality that is very diplomatic.

And with a team full of ego's that is not that bad.

Carlos did good at Chelsea, Milan and psg. Would not be surprised if he does good at madrid either.

So that same personality I see it in pellegrini. A nice guy where players would not mind paying for instead of the ass hole personality that was mancini.

And i have to say, you are the one person I know of that said that mancini is a good coach.....