The Mourinho Thread

It was bad at the beginning but it wasn't that bad at the end.

In fact if it wasn't for Mourinho coming back most wouldn't have cared if he stayed because there was progress being made.

Seriously you ask for us to respect Mourinho but can't show respect to someone who also won us a tittle?

Hypocrisy at it's best!

You are understanding me wrong. I was one of the few that did respect Benitez's work with Chelsea. Though, the same faces that are anti JM atm were against him. It's a pattern I've hinted at in my previous posts. Hypocricy at its best, eh?

I'm relieved, this guy is such a toxic man.

Has drag the club down to the mud, and all the good work done by the board is gone because of him.

Now to pick up again slowly and hopefully next season we can have something to smile about.

It's just been a tortured and I'm glad they put him out if his misery.

Stupid. Great loss to English football. Or Man Utds gain.

Good time for the board to do it though, we'll beat Sunderland and it will look as though they and Abramovich have done the right thing.

The board are partly to blame as well, but mostly for the transfer window in the summer, this decision was probably needed. Which pains me to say, firing a manager twice who has won the league 3 times for you...

Mourinho made mistakes no doubt, but the players attitude is what pisses me off the most. Hazard, Fabregas and Oscar particularly has to be thrown out of the club to the highest bidder as soon as possible. Many other have underperformed as well, but it is mostly those 3 that have had a disgraceful attitude as well as playing badly. Costa maybe as well, I am unsure, he is clearly crazy, and also under performing, but had has shown more fight and will than most of the rest sadly. Now time for half a year with an interim and guesses and rumors about who will be the new manager.

For fucks sake.