The Mourinho Thread

Once again players triumph over the manager. We will never be able to have a permanent manager. Mourinho was the best person who had a shot at being long term now I don't think anyone would last long here. Especially not the way out club handles things. This was expected you don't effing add the players that water required while rest of the teams build a solid squad

Watch this weekend as our players form returns to them as if by magic despite being deployed with the exact same tactics they've been given all season.

3 points is all that matters, not who did what, purely 3 points and nothing else.

I dunno, unlike when we bombed in 11/12 we still have a good enough squad, if we make the right appointment and add with really good players, I think its possible, hard but possible.

Too much competition I think. City and Utd will strengthen again. Arsenal will probably add here and there while the core grows stronger. Klopp will most likely continue to book progress while also strengthen, think his status, his eye for talent and Bundesliga connections will benefit Liverpool massively.

I guess it depends on how much damage repair can be down before the season ends. But still, even if Chelsea finish 6th or 7th, that's quite the leap to make to 1st. Not to mention how hard it will be to get quality players in the summer. I'd be impressed with a top 4 finish in 16/17 tbh.

The board did a good thing. Thank you Jose for all that you have done, but it did just not work out for Chelsea and for you.

The board must realize and advise the next manager that some players should be benched and sold in January. If Juande Ramos comes, I'll be fucking livid. Guus is ten times the coach that he is.

Get an interim manager and get Emery in the summer.

Love you Jose, but it was time to sack him! We played 16 games and we have 15 points, we are 1 point from religation zone,our 2nd goalscorer is own goal, we are playing like a shit, and he deserves the sack, but player like Costa, Oscar, Fabregas, Ivanovic and maybe even Hazard does not deserve to wear this famous shirt.

Love you Jose, always gonna remember you as the best manager in history of this club!

Watch this weekend as our players form returns to them as if by magic despite being deployed with the exact same tactics they've been given all season.

Doubt it. Team is a shambles. Winning is possible but 3 points against Sunderland is anything but a great achievement.

They gave him plenty of time and chance.

So no one can say that our board are ruthless.

They gave him too much time and freedom to do whatever he wanted.

The board did give Jose more time than it would have given to anyone else in these circumstances, that is true. We do not know however that the boss was allowed to do whatever he wanted. That is just speculation.