The Mourinho Thread

Jason Burt: "#Chelsea are looking at replacements right now and they have pretty much made the decision to move Mourinho on." [bBC]

The end is very close for #Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, but only if the club can find the right replacement. [bBC]

Jason Burt: "That debate has been going on for weeks, losing to Leicester intensified it because they expected to lose that game." [bBC]

Done?...

Jason Burt: "#Chelsea are looking at replacements right now and they have pretty much made the decision to move Mourinho on." [bBC]

The end is very close for #Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, but only if the club can find the right replacement. [bBC]

Jason Burt: "That debate has been going on for weeks, losing to Leicester intensified it because they expected to lose that game." [bBC]

Done?...

thank god!!

Done?...

If the club had expected us to lose to Leciester on Monday, then why would a loss intensified the need to sack Mourinho? If anything, it's his post-match outburst that has driven the club (and practically almost everyone else) over the edge.

If the club had expected us to lose to Leciester on Monday, then why would a loss intensified the need to sack Mourinho? If anything, it's his post-match outburst that has driven the club (and practically almost everyone else) over the edge.

actually i agree to the thought process.

losing to leicester was "expected". that is what we have come down to.

our expectations have come down from PL or CL to not even expecting a point against leicester. i can understand why that would set off alarm bells.

i felt his post match to be very good. jose was an idiot to stick with cunts like costa and cesc and average players like oscar for so long. i just hope he backs himself up drops all the underperforming deadwood (costa, cesc,oscar, iva, jt), wins the bloody game and then shoves it in everyone's face. even if its supposed to be his last game, i just hope he makes a statement.

i felt his post match to be very good. jose was an idiot to stick with cunts like costa and cesc and average players like oscar for so long. i just hope he backs himself up drops all the underperforming deadwood (costa, cesc,oscar, iva, jt), wins the bloody game and then shoves it in everyone's face. even if its supposed to be his last game, i just hope he makes a statement.

The thing is, whether right or wrong, Mourinho has tried a lot of things to get a reaction from the players and none have worked. He's backed them to the hilt (e.g. Costa) and still doesn't get anything. He's criticized them and still doesn't get anything. At this point, he's probably taking things further up a notch and see it if works. And if it doesn't, then he's surely dragged those under-performers down with him.

Ramos will steady the ship and get us to safety. These players are good enough to guarantee that. It's pretty obvious this 'slump' is down to the fact that they desperately want to see the back of mourinho and are not playing for him. As soon as he's gone they will magically regain their form again.

If it's the case, then we are in a really, really, really bad place as a club.

You play for the crest and the supporters, not for Mourinho, if you ever jeopardize that for own personal account, then you are invited to fuck off as soon as possible from the club.

The thing is, whether right or wrong, Mourinho has tried a lot of things to get a reaction from the players and none have worked. He's backed them to the hill (e.g. Costa) and still doesn't get anything. He's criticized them and still doesn't get anything. At this point, he's probably taking things further up a notch and see it if works. And if it doesn't, then he's surely dragged those under-performers down with him.

Honestly, if Mourinho thinks that his post match comments are what will make the players react differently, he is the most unprepared and naive coach of the century.

Honestly, if Mourinho thinks that his post match comments are what will make the players react differently, he is the most unprepared and naive coach of the century.

There is that but desperate times call for desperate measures. The players want to prove him wrong and show everyone that last season's success was not all down to him. That being said though, given what has happened this season, the players are more likely to be upset and furious with him than trying to prove him wrong.

Those type of measures do work, but obviously not with this group of players who lack character. All in all, I think you're jumping to conclusions - read players' autobiographies, his books, documentaries, he is notorious for putting effort into details, match after match. Obviously there have been shortcomings this season from every department in the club, starting from the board. Noone is free of blame.

The thing is, whether right or wrong, Mourinho has tried a lot of things to get a reaction from the players and none have worked. He's backed them to the hill (e.g. Costa) and still doesn't get anything. He's criticized them and still doesn't get anything. At this point, he's probably taking things further up a notch and see it if works. And if it doesn't, then he's surely dragged those under-performers down with him.

there is only one way to deal with underperformers and that is kick them on the butt.

i am sorry, but all this has done is seal his own coffin.

just for this weekend, i just hope that he leaves behind the fifa ratings and actually start players on merit. fuck costa, fuck cesc, fuck oscar, drop iva and drop JT. for once do the right thing.

It's back to the hilt not the hill although several players are over the hill !