The Mourinho Thread

Still looked strangely sad. Not sure if that eurosports report about he getting the sack after Stoke game are correct, but his emotions and his "I dont know how long I'm staying here" lines are coming from someone who knows his future is on the cards.

I have the same feeling here, Lou Sticca was at the Liverpool game and said Jose is already sacked. Plus the report of Dan Levene (Eurosport) said he will be gone after the Stoke game. The ''years'' could be a cover for ''days'', so maybe he'll be gone within days.

I hope Roman changes his mind and sticks with him, but no matter what happens, I will support Jose till the end like all the supporters in the stadium today.

Lol I know. Really enjoyed that :D

We take care of our own, simple as that.

It was a good example what we do when results aren't good enough, we will show faith till the very end.

That's why Mourinho has come back, that's why he is the happy one, you can't buy that, but the likes of City will never learn and United fans are learning it the hard way, miserable, but they have to take it.

So he lost the dressing room and still players are against him ? :D

We can delete one more candidate from that list; Willian.

He did everything to make sure that some of pressure on Jose is eased off for now.

Moreover we can cheer for the rest of the week, in contrast to the "goonettes"....

There will be some good banter coming very soon.... :D

Have to give it to the men, his worshippers follow him like a cult. Jim Jones would be proud

It's what happens when you make such a huge impact at a club, Zola could return as manager, relegate us and still have the vast majority of Chelsea fans thinking he is God.

Fans are emotional people and for most it will take more than this shit storm for that connection to go away.

Chelsea Football Club. Quite simply The Worlds Greatest Club in the Worlds Greatest City with the Worlds Greatest Fans and the Worlds Greatest Manager. As always we are making History not talking about it, after 17 years of total success we've had a blip we will get through it lets move on for another 17 years of being The Greatest

Ahh that's better a win is a win - the three points care little how they were earnt.

Fair play to those backing Jose - he can never question loyalty at this club.

I won't repeat my thoughts on him as a long term manager - but I will enjoy tonight's much needed win.

Follow it up before the break with another win and then C'est la vie...

I don't believe the reports of him already being gone - I just couldn't see that working - I think the Board have decided to back him until at least the end of the season. If they have. They should come out and say that - it might put the players back in the zone. The constant speculation could be a huge catalyst for recent abysmal performances. And in terms of fairness to Mou it would make most sense.

I think Roman is just waiting a little longer ,, The next two months NOT the next 2 games will decide

it's my opinion there are some Chelsea players who are trying to undermine Mourinho's work and authority because of what happened with Eva Carneiro. She must have had a great influence over some of the players and they didnt like what happened with her so a revenge is taking its course on the pitch. For me players like Hazard, Fabregas and Matic are behind the mutiny i have no doubt about it, just compare their performances last season with this one, coincidence? i think not. so no, i dont think sacking Mourinho is the wisest choice. If i was Abramovich i would keep Mourinho and completely clean the house next season, bring some new blood to our team, players with desire to win and ambition.

Ahh that's better a win is a win - the three points care little how they were earnt.

Fair play to those backing Jose - he can never question loyalty at this club.

I won't repeat my thoughts on him as a long term manager - but I will enjoy tonight's much needed win.

Follow it up before the break with another win and then C'est la vie...

I don't believe the reports of him already being gone - I just couldn't see that working - I think the Board have decided to back him until at least the end of the season. If they have. They should come out and say that - it might put the players back in the zone. The constant speculation could be a huge catalyst for recent abysmal performances. And in terms of fairness to Mou it would make most sense.

ref your last bit...its the not knowing one way or another that seems to be driving everyone from fans through to media blog sites to the point of distraction and speculation.

Once we all know for sure, then we can settle down and concentrate on other issues.

But nice post anyway