The Mourinho Thread

Just a gentle reminder that Beasley is, and always has been, a cunt of the very highest order. Has slaughtered the club on numerous occasions in the past for the slightest reason.

very much concurred....the guy is a 'know it all twat" of the highest order.....like some posters on here

I see Bergerac was having his piece last night too. Ideally, would love all ex players to keep their own counsel and stand behind the club in general, but all entitled to voice an opinion. To give Bergerac his due, was never afraid to criticise in the past, including his own team mates.

Scholes has been getting dug into Man Ure recently, and rightly so, and Carragher has never been short in lumping into the Dippers, so fair enough.

A pathetic try, if you ask. He asked for Bale, Sterling and Stones (priced at a ridiculous 40m). Getting 3 players wout cost at least 150m combined, so If the board thought the demands were excessive, they were right.

When Mourinho returned, he asked for Rooney, it means the club was prepared to pay at least 30m. The deal never happened and the club ended up getting Etoo for free. Mourinho basically had no plan B for Rooney.

If he indeed asked for Sterling and Bale, then it makes he looks like that lazy FIFA/PES career mode player that just want to spend the cash with most famous players and does't give a shit for scout options. I really doubt the club would not be willing to get a useful and cheap player like Pelle.

If the club is not willing to pay big at this moment, then Mourinho should be the one looking for good/cheap options. Instead the club ended basically with the same squad.

Completely agree. If a manager doesn't have the funds he needs to try to find effective players which Jose obviously can't do. He could have gotten douglas Costa for less than 30m. He could have gotten plenty of midfielders for reasonable prices, but he wanted Pogba. It's overreaching and now blame is going to the board for not spending EVEN MORE money? Just dumb.

chelsea-net-spend-mnf-premier-league_329

not sure what you want to say with this, but this is even more damning evidence of how much jose is at fault.

we have "spent" the most money out of those 5 clubs.

the reason our "net spend" is low is cos we have sold some talents like mata, kdb, lukaku who JOSE deemed not good enough.

Completely agree. If a manager doesn't have the funds he needs to try to find effective players which Jose obviously can't do. He could have gotten douglas Costa for less than 30m. He could have gotten plenty of midfielders for reasonable prices, but he wanted Pogba. It's overreaching and now blame is going to the board for not spending EVEN MORE money? Just dumb.

chelsea-net-spend-mnf-premier-league_329
And that means what? He sold our most creative players (KDB, Mata) a goalscoring threat (Schurrle, Salah) and a solid versatile defensive player (Luiz). And still doesn't have that RW solved, an aged defense, a midfield that lacks a punch, and no depth anywhere.

And that means what? He sold our most creative players (KDB, Mata) a goalscoring threat (Schurrle, Salah) and a solid versatile defensive player (Luiz). And still doesn't have that RW solved, an aged defense, a midfield that lacks a punch, and no depth anywhere.

Schurrle and Salah ended up not being good enough. Mata was sold in favour of Fabregas in effect, and once he starts assisting again no doubt he will get praise again. As for KdB... he wanted to leave so he could play unobstructed by better players at the time. JM told the board not to sell him, they did anyway. We brought Pedro, who could still come good.

And all of his players have gone off form, pretty much at once. When we get back on form I wonder where those who disapprove of JM will go...

not sure what you want to say with this, but this is even more damning evidence of how much jose is at fault.

we have "spent" the most money out of those 5 clubs.

the reason our "net spend" is low is cos we have sold some talents like mata, kdb, lukaku who JOSE deemed not good enough.

What net spend means? That means he MUST sell before he can buy, due to our club's ''1 in 1 out'' policy.

Nobody on here can convince me that Mourinho would rather keep Mikel as DM instead of David Luiz.

proof: He played Luiz as the DM in the Champions league and benched Mikel

Why did he sell? Because we need to balance the books, simple.

Same goes for Mata, a player that got more minutes than Schurrle before he left. Would Jose rather have Traore/Salah or Mata in the squad?

This summer is the first window where we did not sell a player for a big sum, result?

Schurrle and Salah ended up not being good enough. Mata was sold in favour of Fabregas in effect, and once he starts assisting again no doubt he will get praise again. As for KdB... he wanted to leave so he could play unobstructed by better players at the time. JM told the board not to sell him, they did anyway. We brought Pedro, who could still come good.

And all of his players have gone off form, pretty much at once. When we get back on form I wonder where those who disapprove of JM will go...

Schurrle and Salah would have provided depth is jose knew how to rotate the XI. Mata was sold for Oscar, not Cesc. If Jose had given KDB a chance that RW problem could well have been solved for the long term. I like Jose, but he's a short term manager and always will be.

Schurrle and Salah would have provided depth is jose knew how to rotate the XI. Mata was sold for Oscar, not Cesc. If Jose had given KDB a chance that RW problem could well have been solved for the long term. I like Jose, but he's a short term manager and always will be.

Oscar came in 2012, and Mata went out in 2014.

We'll see. Kenedy is better than both Schurrle and Salah now imo. Yes, but Fabregas ended up with the playmaker role. And again, at the time KdB was not good enough to start for Chelsea. He left and that was not Jose's fault.

Needless to say I disagree that he can't be a long term manager. It's uncharted water for him, sure, but apart from TalkChelsea every Chelsea fan I've met is backing Jose.

Jose cam in June of 2013, Mata was gone January 2014.

I'm confused what you're talking about. Are you saying that Jose chose between Oscar and Mata and chose Oscar? I don't think that's the case. He didn't need to. Oscar, Mata and Hazard all played together. Fabregas, on the other hand, came in the next transfer window after Mata was sold. I think that's more feasible.

We'll see. Kenedy is better than both Schurrle and Salah now imo. Yes, but Fabregas ended up with the playmaker role. And again, at the time KdB was not good enough to start for Chelsea. He left and that was not Jose's fault.

Needless to say I disagree that he can't be a long term manager. It's uncharted water for him, sure, but apart from TalkChelsea every Chelsea fan I've met is backing Jose.

Kennedy is better than no one. He's green as fuck and hasn't done much. Schurrle was a match winner. Salah wasn't very good, but was 21. Kdb didn't get proper chances, i hate the guy, but he wasn't treated fairly. Jose had his mind set that Oscar was the our 10 then he bought Willian.

I don't think Jose should he fired, yet. But let's not act like he's free of blame and the players are at fault. Ever think maybe he burned them out playing nonstop for 2 seasons? Jose is a short term manager.