The Mourinho Thread

There's a reason why Mourinho wasn't his 1st, 2nd or even 3rd choice. Guardiola was his man, but he rejected us. It's not only about the style now, the tactics are also pretty sub par these days.

How do you know the top 3 candidates? Tell Roman I'd make a decent scout[emoji6]

The key bit was why are we trying to press a team with 10 players? Shouldn't we be the ones dominating the possession? Why was Hazard still so deep in our half vs 10 man PSG? Why did we never try to go for the killer goal to finish off the tie? Mourinho is cautious so his players have become cautious.

Exactly. Why was Hazard still so deep, having the ball, with space in front of him to exploit and run to, bored as hell, passing the ball to Ivanovic, Ivanovic passing back at him and the two of them doing that loop clueless for like 4 or 5 times like PSG are Hull City level and will sit and wait for the game to be over? WTF? Is this a tactic ordered from Mourinho? Don't get me wrong he is not a saint but this tonight files under "major player bottle job" a 1000 times more than "Jose doesn't care about our attacking play". We all have witnessed what this team is capable of early this season. Willian had the ball just outside the area many times with noone interested around him to pass into. No runs, no nothing with space available. Is this Mourinho's instructions? I don't think so. There was literally not a single inspired person in that pitch today. If we weren't chasing a PL title that we desperately need, I'd gladly bench a couple of divas on Sunday if i was him. Half the team maybe.

How do you know the top 3 candidates? Tell Roman I'd make a decent scout[emoji6]

Guardiola was one. Joachim Loew was the second. I can't remember who the third was. But it was public knowledge we wanted Pep to replace Benitez and he rejected us.

What if he just doesn't know HOW to learn from this? You make it sound like this is just a one off. What exactly can he change in his tactical approach that will benefit us going forward? The players he has at his disposal are not suitable to the style of football (and the only style of football) Mourinho has shown in his career, and that means the team is not as good as it can be. At this level, you get exposed!

To borrow a quote from Zlatan, we have Ferrari's (Hazard, Fabregas, Oscar, Willian, Cuadrado) but he is driving them like Fiat's (Ramires, Essien, Duff, Wise). Take a guy like Fabregas. How do you expect a guy like Fabregas to play well vs good teams when the manager uses the exact same tactics that minimizes his strengths?

It's laughable to see a Cesc Fabregas form a 4 man shield to protect the defense from minute 1-90 like against Man City for example. I almost feel sorry for him. He's probably had to defend here more in 8 months than he's done in his entire career.

In fairness to Jose, Cesc has never won likely because he doesn't know how to defend. He wants to play deeper but when you play him there he's a liability. That's the lesson Jose needs to learn, when you are trying to grind out a result you can't have Cesc playing in the holding role. He should've been subbed out and Oscar should've continued, even on a yellow.

We had the wrong approach today and it cost us, you have every right to get on your soapbox and use this opportunity to spew the "Jose out, he can't coach offensive players" propaganda, I happen to think had we gone out and attacked today we may have won and we also may have lost. Jose took the wrong approach today, anyone watching can agree with that, but I don't think the sky is falling, not at all, good managers look at where things went wrong and look to learn from them.

What if we win the league? is a double not enough anymore?

It's not just about preference. That's all he's good at. Many people are blinded by the amount of goals his team scored in the 11/12 season, but ask any Madrid fan, they were not happy with the football in his 3 year spell in general.

Do you really believe playing attacking football is not part of the job description given to him by Abramovich? That's very important to him and for the image of the club and rightly so.

And right now they are even less impressed by Ancelotti.

Lets be honest, Mourinho has lost his ex factor, im not even saying this because we lost, but when was the last time we won a big game?? A really important game that is

Are you talking about this year? Or since Jose's been back?

This is the type of shit that gets my blood boiling, such ridiculous rhetoric from a bunch of kids who don't understand the meaning of a big game.

And please if I ever catch you fronting like you're Jamaican again... Bout Vybz Kartel.... where are you from Abbotsford? get the fuck outta here you phony.

This is the type of shit that gets my blood boiling, such ridiculous rhetoric from a bunch of kids who don't understand the meaning of a big game.

And please if I ever catch you fronting like you're Jamaican again... Bout Vybz Kartel.... where are you from Abbotsford? get the fuck outta here you phony.

Get em bro! plastics i tell ya

Lets be honest, Mourinho has lost his ex factor, im not even saying this because we lost, but when was the last time we won a big game?? A really important game that is

Well you are cause if Tibo saved David's header or he headed into Tibos gloves the answer would be tonight.

But to answer your question Arsenal at home.

Guardiola was one. Joachim Loew was the second. I can't remember who the third was. But it was public knowledge we wanted Pep to replace Benitez and he rejected us.

Thank GOD we didn't get Loew. That guy is the most overrated coach in the world. Jesus.

This season, have we won a game that we absolutely needed to win? Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, PSG to name a few games we have failed to win because Mourinho has been one dimensional.No need to show your frustration towards me, we lost because we were not good enough simple as that, im not trying to pick a fight with anyone here

Whoever denies we got a lesser version of Jose Mourinho this time around than the one we got in 04 is simply mistaken. He still is a top top manager, probably the best for this football club, but there are a few things he himself needs to realize, understand and in the end change.

Now hopefully we can move on quickly, because there is still a league to be won.

In fairness to Jose, Cesc has never won likely because he doesn't know how to defend. He wants to play deeper but when you play him there he's a liability. That's the lesson Jose needs to learn, when you are trying to grind out a result you can't have Cesc playing in the holding role. He should've been subbed out and Oscar should've continued, even on a yellow.

We had the wrong approach today and it cost us, you have every right to get on your soapbox and use this opportunity to spew the "Jose out, he can't coach offensive players" propaganda, I happen to think had we gone out and attacked today we may have won and we also may have lost. Jose took the wrong approach today, anyone watching can agree with that, but I don't think the sky is falling, not at all, good managers look at where things went wrong and look to learn from them.

What if we win the league? is a double not enough anymore?

I've never once called for Jose to be "out", and have never spewed "propaganda". Using a word like propaganda to classify a person's opinion on a manager is beyond stupid. That's why I find it hard to have a civilized conversation with you, as you take everything to heart and have a passive aggressive tone in your posts.

Anyway, it's not me or any fan Jose has to worry about, it's Abramovich. The style of football and recently, the poor tactical decision in big games is going to cost him his job eventually, regardless of if he wins the double or not. Ancelotti won the double and got sacked the next season.

Well you are cause if Tibo saved David's header or he headed into Tibos gloves the answer would be tonight.

But to answer your question Arsenal at home.

I just think we have been too one dimensional all season in big games and we have been found out, and it seems Mourinho does not acknowledge that fact yet which is frustrating

And out comes the Mourinho followers who continue to defend him after such as shambolic performance. When will he 'learn'? 5 years? 10 years? What does he learn from this? Next time aim to win the game in the 1st 90 mins? naaa never.

I personally will not want him out this season if we win the league but after next season if we go out CL in this manner again I would want him out. I have no problem going out if it was Barcelona and even if we get raped 7-1 like Brazil did by Germany, as long as we TRIED OUR BEST. This is not our best, this is not our capability. This is not a team that gone 3 months unbeaten, this is a team reminding me of the Chelsea toward the end of last season with Costa filling in the role of a more combustive Torres and Fabregas as a better Lampard minus the goals.

Im trying to be casual because at the end of the day we are all Blues fans and we all want what's best for the club and everything and I respect that but my god some of the overreactions, jeasus.

Tonight's game, for sure that is on Mou, he messed up big time, but seeing comments like he might be sacked and he's limited, im done. .......