The Mourinho Thread

'Diego crimes? Surely the adjective for Barnes' tackle, then, is 'Criminal tackle'?'

Sky: 'Maybe the language was wrong...'

Mou: Did you apologise to Chelsea? Did you apologise to Chelsea? No, did you apologise to me, the Chelsea manager? No

Atkinson? He didn't see anything!

'In England you love this sentence "bringing the game into disrepute" which they say when they want to get me in trouble"

Never change, Jose..

"If the referee cannot see a clear penalty 3 meters in front of him the he needs a screen"

"when we were playing Capital Cup wthout goal line technology I was uncomfortable, I mean, for God's sake..."

btw, the FA will bring a whole new dimension of the meaning disrepute after this. Fucking hell Jose is going to get banned for the COC match

Don't have actual quotes but in essence he's giving his unsalted opinion about the bad decisions refs have made against us and they were basically all against us. Plus the fact that the media is much more harsh on Chelsea when comparing the 'Diego crimes' to what Barnes did yesterday

I don't think he's finished yet, I think he's on for the whole program

I'm correct, he's analysing the city match.

Oh yeah, and Mou had a dig at Real by saying "I have had a connection with most of my teams... not all, but most"

"David (Silva) is a fantastic player"

Oh shit, and Frank Lampard's just been mentioned.

"We let him go for different reasons, Frank's had different motivation than he would at Chelsea, that's my opinion. We opened the door to choose his future with us. We thought he would go to MLS for a couple of years and then he would come back and do what he wants at Chelsea. We would open a new department for Frank. And after all he did, we were surprised. But he's a free agent, and he can do what he wants."

Sky: "Do you think now that the door has closed for him at Chelsea?"

Mou: I don't know.

"You cannot compare our power to Real, Bayern, Barcelona..."

Now the Man U game: I'll post the next set of comments on this.

Jose's football knowlege is amazing.

What do you make of Louis Van Gaal's spell at Man U?

Mou: He's an excellent coach. He will have his time to make Man united a team that wins titles again.

If only Mou did these analysis every week!

Do we really know what happened to Lamps? Originally Mou said that Lamps was offered the same contract as JT (along with Cole) for a 1 years one. Pellegrini stated that Lamps was not offered a contract so he was fair game. Ive not actually seen a interview by Lamps saying one or the other.

'Diego crimes? Surely the adjective for Barnes' tackle, then, is 'Criminal tackle'?'

Sky: 'Maybe the language was wrong...'

Mou: Did you apologise to Chelsea? Did you apologise to Chelsea? No, did you apologise to me, the Chelsea manager? No

Atkinson? He didn't see anything!

'In England you love this sentence "bringing the game into disrepute" which they say when they want to get me in trouble"

Never change, Jose..

"If the referee cannot see a clear penalty 3 meters in front of him the he needs a screen"

"when we were playing Capital Cup wthout goal line technology I was uncomfortable, I mean, for God's sake..."

btw, the FA will bring a whole new dimension of the meaning disrepute after this. Fucking hell Jose is going to get banned for the COC match

this is real? any link? please.

this is real? any link? please.

It's on Sky, it'll be on their website, but here's the main quotes he said on the DM (no, I wrote my own)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2963728/Jose-Mourinho-rages-astonishing-rant-Goals-Sunday.html

They made errors, though, he wasn't saying Sky made crimes against Diego, but he was referencing their headlines against him and the lack of for Barnes.

I'd seriously recommend watching the programme on youtube later, it won't be there yet, though - it finishes at 1pm.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&rlz=1C1LDJZ_enGB510GB515&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=sky%20sports&oq=sky%20sp&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.4371j0j7and the headlines here.