The Mourinho Thread

6 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

What choice did Lampard had? Lampard is a Chelsea man. And can you blame Mourinho? He lost his job and he is the type of person who will never admit it was his fault. He is only at United to repair his broken image and to take revenge on Chelsea, our players, the board and Roman. 

Setting Lampard in the traitor basket my god. Do you know Johan Cruyff? An Ajax legend. in 1983 he moved to arch rival Feyenoord because Ajax didn't want to extend his contract because they considered him "too old". Sounds familiar right? Can't blame Lamps for moving to New York City and from there to Man City who absolutely are not rivals to us. Only if we challenge for the title closely. Lampard is not a traitor. Unbelievable some ''fans'' share this opinion.

But he didnt move to New York City and then there to Man City. He moved from Chelsea to Man City, had everyone convinced he was there on loan from New York City when in fact he wasn't. That is a fact. That is why he is a traitor to me. Why go to all that bother to cover something up? Just say you've signed for City and agreed to move to New York City after... not difficult is it. 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/09/manchester-city-error-frank-lampard-new-york-city-fc-deal

can never complain about referees again. He got his unbeaten home record protected by the refs vs west brom too.  With any luck he will still drop points tonight. can't wait for him to start losing again

3 hours ago, lucio said:

can never complain about referees again. He got his unbeaten home record protected by the refs vs west brom too.  With any luck he will still drop points tonight. can't wait for him to start losing again

Hopefully after their next game against Liverpool though. Need their luck and grinding skills at full force for now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hope he beats the Scousers...

But still wished he never went back to England and joined those Manc fuckers. I had hope he returned to Inter as a Messiah and brought them back to glory like he did the first time he joined Inter. Inter and the Serie A are in dire need of someone like Mourinho to oppose Juventus. Also, the Juventus dominance at the moment: all thanks to our Antonio Conte. Allegri is just profiting off Conte's work when he was managing them. Look at the Serie A table in recent years. Shows what a good job Conte but also Mourinho did there at Juve and Inter.

On 04/12/2016 at 7:36 PM, Special Juan said:

Hes doing the wrong ones!

Eto%20Coke.gif

On 02/12/2016 at 9:02 AM, BoyBlue96 said:

Every single time I see him in his red tie on Twitter or television...pfff.

I just want him gone from this League. I hate seeing him with those scumbags but the thing I despise the most is the whole hypocritical wankfest made by the Man Utd fans about them supporting him for his abusive behaviour on the sideline and loving him while they could easily drink his blood only 18 MONTHS ago. Look at that big fat turd on FullTimeWankers Andy Tate. I still remember him in videos two years ago hating on us and JOOSAYEH for playing shit football and now he suddenly loves him. Pathetic. 

I fucking love it that it's always the Man United fans calling us or the City fans "gloryhunters" while they are the biggest of them all. They have more trophies than us and shit. Here in Holland, the majority supports Ajax only because they are the most well-known team and the most succesfull (and they have three stars above their club crest). Same goes for Bayern Munich and Juventus in their countries. There's nothing more easy than saying you support Man Utd because then you can rant about 20 times 20 times all you want. When you say "ah I'm a Chelsea fan" you get stick for being plastic and shit. Haha.  

We hated Rafa before he became our manager a few years ago, and when he arrived we still did. United fans are pathetic and laughable. They're basically just as much as a joke as José has become. 

Ive always hated the Rags with a passion but if possible hes making me hate them even more!

I worshipped him the 1st time round. Didnt think he could do owt wrong

In his 2nd coming the cracks in his character began to show and now hes making it very hard to even look at him., Everything he says and does really pises me off..

On 22/12/2016 at 9:53 PM, Styles said:

Here's to Chelsea's success driving him crazy for a very long time.

Can you imagine the fuckin explosions going off in his head about Conte now breaking 2 records with us afyer 6 months! I want to see the top of his head come off. Lets see if we can make it happen yeah!

PLEASE!!!!!

This isn't slating Mourinho, this is real; The greatest thing he's done in football, is make the world take the Portuguese teams seriously. Both Benfica & Porto owe a lot to him for raising their profiles (thus bringing them a lot of money through future transfers) and probably both of those clubs owe around 5% or so of their fanbase to him (foreign people who took either club up as a 2nd-team, either in love of or in spite of Jose.) 

Also If i bumped into Mourinho walking down any street, I wouldn't have a bad word to say to him. History is history and history is real. History happened and real feelings were felt from both parties. I've only understanding for the path he's chosen, and love for what he's given. He hasn't detracted our value or status purposely, and while he's hypocritical, so are all the great people we idolise. I don't love him anymore but I respect him to a high degree.

5 hours ago, Leif said:

This isn't slating Mourinho, this is real; The greatest thing he's done in football, is make the world take the Portuguese teams seriously. Both Benfica & Porto owe a lot to him for raising their profiles (thus bringing them a lot of money through future transfers) and probably both of those clubs owe around 5% or so of their fanbase to him (foreign people who took either club up as a 2nd-team, either in love of or in spite of Jose.) 

Whaaat? I mean, WTF!

Mourinho was important, but way less than your little love post suggest, waaaaaaay less.

You are really discrediting those teams histories. They werent founded in the 2000s you know. A lot of extremely influential people passed through Porto and Benfica before anyone ever knew Jose existed.

You make as if both Benfica and Porto were nobodies and only started getting notoriety after Jose won UCL on 2004. That is 100% false!

On 1/14/2017 at 10:29 PM, Leif said:

Mate,Porto and Benfica were big clubs before Mourinho.

Mourinho's United looks completely shit,they have no idea what to do in attack. The guy is cluless when it comes how his team should attack or chase a goal even in defence the one  thing he was great,probably the best that's also gone,United is all over the place when they are defending.His time is gone he hasn't developed as a coach if you don't develop and improve you're gonna get left behind and that's clearly the case with Mourinho.

COULD Jose Mourinho have had a hand in unsettling Diego Costa at Chelsea?COSTA-MENDES-MOURINHO CONNECTION

COULD Jose Mourinho have had a hand in unsettling Diego Costa at Chelsea?That’s the question that was asked on Sky Sports’ Sunday Supplement as the Spanish striker returned to training following a bust up that saw him miss Chelsea’s win over Leicester.

Having been the subject of a mammoth Chinese bid, with the club involved confirming their interest, Costa’s head was turned as his absence sparked talk of him wanting out.

Chelsea maintain he will not leave in January, but a deal in the summer seems increasingly likely. And Sam Wallace of the Telegraph raised a conflict between Costa’s representative Jorge Mendes in seeking a possible move – with the Portuguese super-agent also looking after Jose Mourinho, manager of fellow title contenders Manchester United.

“It’s interesting that Diego Costa and Jose Mourinho share an agent. It’s an incredible coincidence,” Wallace said on Sunday Supplement, strongly refuting any allegations of wrongdoing from any party, instead noting the link.

“There’s no two ways about it, Diego Costa if it does turn out he doesn’t want to play for Chelsea again or he does cause more problems [could] miss a couple more games.

“I’m not making any allegations. It’s just interesting. I can’t believe that Chelsea aren’t sitting there thinking ‘there’s a connection.’

“Why would a striker who is the top goalscorer in the league want to leave in the middle of the season? Yes there’s lots of money on offer, but there would be lots of money on offer from China at the end of the season. This is what the clubs are thinking about.”

Host Neil Ashton, who is also the chief football reporter for The Sun, probed further, asking: “so it’s not implausible that Mourinho may provoked Mendes into thinking ‘hmm at this stage in his career …’?”

“That’s a big allegation to make,” answered Wallace.

Andy Dunn of the Daily Mirror did answer the question, stating it would be impossible for Mendes to avoid any form of conflict considering how far his tentacles reach across the football world, but that Mourinho would not have influenced Costa’s thinking.

“What is plausible is that Chelsea might not be too enamoured with the role of Jorge Mendes in what has happened with Diego Costa and also Mendes has so many players so would find it hard to not find a conflict of interest,” Dunn said.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/premier-league/chelsea-epl-transfer-news-diego-costa-to-china-asmir-begovic-gianluigi-donnarumma/news-story/d96e6f149aa2e97c2c59d0de2faac79b

On 16/01/2017 at 10:49 AM, Chelsea4 said:

Mourinho's United looks completely shit,they have no idea what to do in attack. The guy is cluless when it comes how his team should attack or chase a goal even in defence the one  thing he was great,probably the best that's also gone,United is all over the place when they are defending.His time is gone he hasn't developed as a coach if you don't develop and improve you're gonna get left behind and that's clearly the case with Mourinho.

#all lies and jest Still a man hears what he wants to hear And disregards the rest#

On 13/01/2017 at 7:29 PM, Unionjack said:

Can you imagine the fuckin explosions going off in his head about Conte now breaking 2 records with us afyer 6 months! I want to see the top of his head come off. Lets see if we can make it happen yeah!

PLEASE!!!!!

Your hatred for a Chelsea legend is a joke.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Your hatred for a Chelsea legend is a joke.

Mourinho-merchant

Get over him. He's gone and will never return. He deserves respect but he is our opponent now.