The Mourinho Thread

Champions League 'empty' without Man United competing - Mourinho

'Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has said that his former club Chelsea have an advantage in the Premier League title race because they are not involved in any European competition, while adding that the Champions League is "empty" without the Red Devils in the mix.'

http://www.espnfc.com/manchester-united/story/2927106/champions-league-empty-without-man-united-competing-mourinho

'Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has said that his former club Chelsea have an advantage in the Premier League title race because they are not involved in any European competition, while adding that the Champions League is "empty" without the Red Devils in the mix.'

http://www.espnfc.com/manchester-united/story/2927106/champions-league-empty-without-man-united-competing-mourinho

He is really full of shit isn't he? I'm starting to be proud of ourselves as Chelsea fans to bear the embarrassments he caused for so many years.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

He also shoved Januzaj in the under 21's and he was completely cut off from the first team according to reports.

Pretty sure Januzaj wasn't a part of the first team under Van Gaal neither.

I seem to remember him saying FFP was a joke (I agree) because teams like United benefited from it compared to other clubs. Then accused United and others of trying to buy the league. 

How much have United spent so far? 

If they don't win the title I am going to enjoy laughing at that hypocrite for some time. 

On 10.8.2016 at 3:38 PM, Fernando said:

You know your very contradictory here. 

You always talk about the players mistreated the coach. But when the coach mistreats the players it's okay? 

Like he has done with Mata, Bastian, Casillas etc etc. 

But it's okay because the players are professional and getting big wages.....like if Mourinho is not in the same bracket....

Yeah you hold a big double standards my friend. 

These points have already been discussed in the past, not making the rounds.

A mate messaged me and i got it (today): has-been, methods outdated and not working anymore, tactics shit, football the worst, Martial leftback, Rashford just there to make up the numbers, cancer is finally gone, future meltdown for the redmen -go there you racist (without proof)..i could go on all day. That's the truth people wanna hear all the time. Also mate mentioned the constant attacks, mob always gets his way at the end. If you don't like it, leave, it really is that simple!  Happy day for some, i guess...anyway, you'll find your guy, good luck!

We all know that if he was still here and given an open cheque book bringing in all these new players, talking hisa normal bollocks to anyone he could to wind them up, we would be cracking up.

We always knew the guys a bit of a twat and pushed things too far sometimes. Its just that now hes doing it for someone else!

I really couldn't give a fuck what he does anymore. I just hope the fuck we demorealise them and the Rags just make one hell of a bang when the Anti Mou campaign kicks off when they get fed up of their blue eyed boy and that shine wears off!

On 8/11/2016 at 3:25 PM, Parky said:

http://www.espnfc.com/manchester-uniOnted/story/2927106/champions-league-empty-without-man-united-competing-mourinho

Only reason we are this position is because of this guy...