The Mourinho Thread

3 minutes ago, The Mak said:

All things considered, I couldn't really care. We all saw it coming.

What I would care about though is if he ends up buying/using players he couldn't be bothered with when he was at Chelsea (i.e. Lukaku & Mata). Bad enough he sold quality players and invested in shite players, but if he actually buys a player like Lukaku now when he couldn't be bothered to develop him at Chelsea himself, well then he will go down as one of the biggest selfish arseholes on the planet in my eyes.

I could easily see him buying Lukaku. Along with signing several targets he gave our board and they failed to deliver him. I'd be very surprised if United don't sign Pogba and Stones.

3 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Fucked up our season on purpose, fired Jose for them, still not good enough. Earned it.

Everyone was against Jose. So sad that still someones gonna telling that Jose was winning trophys but footballers were loosing season.  He get months to did something but we were still around relegelation position. Earned it.

Just now, Pizy said:

I could easily see him buying Lukaku. Along with signing several targets he gave our board and they failed to deliver him. I'd be very surprised if United don't sign Pogba and Stones.

If he does sign Lukaku, he's nothing but a lazy selfish cunt who prides personal glory above all else - he couldn't be arsed to actually manage and develop the young talented players while he was here. Proves he just wanted glory ASAP, not giving a shit about any 'long term' plans.

Pogba won't go back to United, he'll most likely end up at Barca.

Stones isn't even at the level of Gary Cahill right now, so I couldn't give a shit about another overhyped young English player when we have Zouma & Christensen. 

13 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The two best managers in world football managing two clubs that care nothing about FFP or spending intelligently. They'll have unlimited funds to buy whomever they like.

Meanwhile we're still hearing rumblings from our club that we're going to have to sell a star player or two to fund any incomings to "balance the books." The club are deluded if they think we can compete with not only the two Manchester clubs, but also Arsenal, Spuds, and the smaller clubs who are on the up due to PL money. If they're still scrounging around for cheap deals like they have done over the past couple of transfer windows we won't get close to the top 4 next season.

Your such a drama queen. 

You been saying that about city for the last three years. 

Have you not seen Leicester, Atletico and tottenham done well? Teams with smaller budget. 

Such a drama queen! 

2 minutes ago, Last Sicarius said:

Everyone was against Jose. So sad that still someones gonna telling that Jose was winning trophys but footballers were loosing season.  He get months to did something but we were still around relegelation position. Earned it.

Sure there were reasons for his sacking, it didn't come out of thin air.

But some of the players are also to blame, the club, the fans, the future, no fucks given.
How many of the players went to fans after they lost time and time again?!
Most of the so-called star players went into hiding, but not when it came to collect the big fat pay-check, earned on the back of the supporters.
That's what i call a proper disgrace! 

Just my 2 cents

6 minutes ago, The Mak said:

If he does sign Lukaku, he's nothing but a lazy selfish cunt who prides personal glory above all else - he couldn't be arsed to actually manage and develop the young talented players while he was here. Proves he just wanted glory ASAP, not giving a shit about any 'long term' plans.

Stones isn't even at the level of Gary Cahill right now, so I couldn't give a shit about another overhyped young English player when we have Zouma & Christensen. 

I'm all for him signing Lukaku if it prevents us spunking an obscene amount to get him back.

28 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Fucked up our season on purpose, fired Jose for them, still not good enough. Earned it.

Yep, definitely deserved it. 

Mourinho only put the weight of the entire team and world on Hazard's shoulders with all of his Messi & Ronaldo comparisons, when he was never going to be that type of player. Not to mention his embarrassing antics with Eva, which Hazard was in the centre of.

And Fabregas, who has NEVER had one FULL season of form. He knew this when he signed him. But let's suspend reality for a moment.

Hazard & Fabregas, who are professional football players, definitely wanted to lose on purpose just for him. Nothing to do with Mourinho acting like a completely insufferable child when things go against him.

10 minutes ago, The Mak said:

would be the ultimate dick move. shit all over rashford, by bringing the guy he shat on to begin with.

3 minutes ago, The Mak said:

Yep, definitely deserved it. 

Mourinho only put the weight of the entire team and world on Hazard's shoulders with all of his Messi & Ronaldo comparisons, when he was never going to be that type of player. Not to mention his embarrassing antics with Eva, which Hazard was in the centre of.

And Fabregas, who has NEVER had one FULL season of form. He knew this when he signed him.

Hazard & Fabregas, who are professional football players, definitely wanted to lose on purpose just for him. Nothing to do with Mourinho acting like a completely insufferable child when things go against him.

yeah, as we were dogshit from the 1st day of preseason, they must have begun conspiring during their summer holidays

12 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Your such a drama queen. 

You been saying that about city for the last three years. 

Have you not seen Leicester, Atletico and tottenham done well? Teams with smaller budget. 

Such a drama queen! 

Christ, now I recall why I blocked you several months back. You annoy the hell out of me. I unblocked you thinking you'd stop with this confrontational bullshit. I was wrong.

Blocked. 

9 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I'm all for him signing Lukaku if it prevents us spunking an obscene amount to get him back.

I'm just saying that it proves Mourinho to be a lazy arsehole of a manager who never gave a shit about Chelsea, nothing about us actually signing him.

I'd be happy with a smaller name; I remember saying we should've taken Hernandez from United a good while ago and I was practically laughed at by the entire forum. Now he's banging them in for fun in the Bundesliga. Would be a great striker to play off Costa if Conte is going for two up top.

That's the problem though around here though, players are labelled in the extremes of 'not worth the money' or 'not Chelsea standard' - no middle ground (most of the time, not aiming this at you btw). 

9 minutes ago, lucio said:

yeah, as we were dogshit from the 1st day of preseason, they must have begun conspiring during their summer holidays

I can see them in their hotel rooms now, in America, plotting Mourinho's downfall...a big whiteboard and lots of coffee around them as they plot and scheme well into the night.... 

19 minutes ago, The Mak said:

José would just say that it wasn't him who wanted Lukaku sold and Lukaku would say he needed to leave and develop but is now ready to play at the highest level. Kiss and make up. 

Pogba may feel he has unfinished business at United and has admitted he's still a fan of the club I believe. Surely working under Mourinho at the biggest club there is would be enticing to him. Plus they'd probably offer him £300k per week.

As for Stones, I've said this before in his thread that I still think he'll become world class given the right manager and players around him. Playing under the best defensive manager there is and alongside theo of his England teammates who are also young could be perfect for him. Smalling/Stones/Shaw looks like an excellent back line.

Just now, The Mak said:

I'm just saying that it proves Mourinho to be a lazy arsehole of a manager who never gave a shit about Chelsea, nothing about us actually signing him.

I'd be happy with a smaller name; I remember saying we should've taken Hernandez from United a good while ago and I was practically laughed at by the entire forum. Now he's banging them in for fun in the Bundesliga. Would be a great striker to play off Costa if Conte is going for two up top.

That's the problem though around here though, players are labelled in the extremes of 'not worth the money' or 'not Chelsea standard' - no middle ground (most of the time, not aiming this at you btw). 

Although I agree in general, i can't agree with the Lukaku example, he wanted number one and we were signing Costa, no manager in the world would bow down to that, imagine if he pulled that on Fergie? The Scot would have sorted out Romelus transfer there and then.

I think the problem with some on here is that anytime a player proves themself a decent squad player (Begovic, Remy the main two examples for this) is for whatever reason some people get overexcited and think they are good enough to start, then when it becomes cleaR they aint, the crash happens and they try and compensate by criticisingthem to high heaven.

A striker I wouldn't mind is Troy Deeney, for reasons I've explained in the thread ive created about him.

Can't be arsed. Once Guardiola gets into his head and he eventually loses the dressing room, he will start blaming everybody from the players all the way to the kitman. By the time he gets sacked, United will end up in a worse position than they are now. 

Can't wait till Conte tears him a new one at the Bridge next season. 

Not worried in the slightest about him joining Man United he's yesterdays man. Don't think he'll be there long he's a divisive figure who will polarize opinion as soon as he walks through the door. If they have a bad start the crowd will get on his back and they will hound him out.