Chelsea 2-2 PSG

Jase

Man of the Match  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Out of curiosity, how is it not his fault ... U could see Costa shouting because no one was pressing 10 men PSG ... Negative tactics comes from the manager ... We should had won the match after we got the gift from the ref ...

Mourinho isn't on the pitch is he, yes he could have done different subs, yes he could have gave a bollocking at half time but what more do you expect?

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one definitely is on Mourinho. Cause I'm sure the players did exacty what he wanted, and I'm quite sure no one really played bad in his appointed role. It's the second time Mourinho's tactics cost Chelsea the next round in the CL. I just don't believe why you can fall in the same trap again and again. It's propably cause he had his succes with it but nevertheless I think it's stupid. Defend, defend, defend from the start, hoping that, with any luck, you can score a goal. And if you do score a goal: defend, defend and defend again although you know all your oponent needs is just one goal to come even or win the game. It's like he's always hoping you can win by the smallest margin especially in these big games and that's very dangerous cause you are playing with fire. It's sad that Mourinho shows no faith in the attacking qualities of his team. I'm convinced that at the bridge with a one goal-advantage we would have won that game if we just showed some, even just some, attacking intent. But, yeah, what ifs...,

Hi guys. Last yeat I was here after the second game, and you deserved your win. I told you back then that we would be back, I told you in december that this time it was gonna be a different story! I think it's the most incredible game I've watched since France-Italie in 2000! It's just fcking amasing! Playing 10v11 almost all game, our players were only moved by fighting spirit and tonight I've never been more proud to be parisian!

I wish you well in BPL, but tonight it was our night!

We ourselves have been there before, mate, and we know how good it feels. Enjoy it, you certainly deserved it :)

Mourinho isn't on the pitch is he, yes he could have done different subs, yes he could have gave a bollocking at half time but what more do you expect?

I can manage chelsea better then that cunt always parking the fucking buss.

Try saying that to Lampard... or even JFH.

I'm sorry, I don't see how celebrating against your former team is disrespectful. If anything, acting like you're not happy is the annoying part (not that I care tbh).

Gutted. Beaten by three headers, something unusual for this club. There was only one team that wanted to go through over these two legs and that was not Chelsea.

We had the referees, the Stamford Bridge factor, scored an goal away, two times the lead at home and still bottled it. To say Paris didn't deserve to go to the next round would be completely immoral. Fair play to them. They were the better team by a mile.

Hazard MOTM. Such a shame we're so clueless in the final third otherwise he'd be registering assists and banging goals for fun.

PL a must. Can't bottle it now.

Onwards and upwards !!! :blue scalf:

I'm sorry, I don't see how celebrating against your former team is disrespectful. If anything, acting like you're not happy is the annoying part (not that I care tbh).

I do see your arguement, in that no player is bigger than any club, however you do expect a player to show some respect to a former club that you contributed a lot to..

Exhibit B: Adebayor vs Arsenal ... because this is TOTALLY not disrespectful. (Not that I care about Arsenal anyway, but this is just a pure example I'm giving here).

addycelebration.gif

So it's Jose who ordered the players to be pedestrians according to the majority here. Ok that sounds normal!!! WTF?

Say what you want about his tactics but this abomination of a performance tonight is on the players. Deeply disappointed by them. They couldn't care less whenever we had the lead/advantage. Showed no character at all.

If we had lost in that game in Paris, maybe we would have gone through. It seems like we need to play for goals, if not we are just waiting the other team to score and then try to correct things when is just too late...